News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Poll

Vampire Bat Boss - Cadence Of Agony - Replacement (Last Remaining Three)

Carmilla's Mask (Simon's Quest)
6 (40%)
Vampire Succubus
6 (40%)
Darkside (Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge)
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Castlevania II - COA (Linear Reboot) & Castlevania II - SQ (Linear Reboot)  (Read 200813 times)

Sinis

• View Profile
Had it deleted due to a confidential matter spilling out onto it which was drama related (really soured my tastes as I did not want any of my stuff to be used for that) plus felt that I didn't need that thread anymore as I post up stuff on my discord server mainly now.  Just helping out with CoA's further development :)

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Ah I see now,Im sorry to hear that Sinis well I hope you post vids on Youtube that's around those projects & you always have my support. :)

Sinis

• View Profile
I'll be posting stuff up to YouTube and hoping to aim on being more active on there as well as I'm going to venture into other things as well so going to look into naming it something different behind my name instead of ROM Junkie lol

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Awesome to hear & lol,good point,keep up the great work Sinis and I hope to hear more great stuff from your stuff. :)

Sinis

• View Profile
Indeed and thanks :)

Got help to finish the soundtrack for CoA.  Now its a strait forward march from here with no interruptions.  Project is about 82% completed, give or take :)

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Anytime :)

Awesome to hear Sinis :)

Now all that's left is the game itself to be finished,can't wait to see all that hard work in the game when it's ready. :)

But it's a shame that Metroidvania & Ballad of Sympathy are now no longer being made,meh Im okay with it since there's more better CV mods out there! XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:30:08 am by DavidtheIdeaMan »

Sinis

• View Profile
MetroidVania and Ballad of Sympathy are on the back burner right now :P

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Ah okay,good to know,I was confused but at least there not canceled & shelved for now.

Sinis

• View Profile
They are shelved and not cancelled so no worries man  :beer:

Putting my stuff to the side for now so I can focus on CoA and Space Complex :)

Maria is getting a huge update and will look the part now.  Getting her ready for the stone room with Medusa.  Going with the far left one so ignore the second one :)

I'll update Richter as well once I'm done with Maria as my style has changed slightly  :thumbsup:

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Glad to hear it. :)

Awesome & Im really looking forward to Space Complex,I think it's going to be something special. :D

Nice new sprites for Maria,it looks way better then the old one!

Sounds good,can't wait to see the results,I hope you keep up the great work Sinis. :thumbsup:

Ninja 4 Hire

• View Profile
Some awesome looking work. Can't wait to play it someday!

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
Maria looks bad ass, keep up the awesome work. :thumbsup:

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Hey,is it alright if we lock this one up?

Mindflower

• View Profile

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
Yep,but Sinis dosen't come around here anymore ^^;

Mindflower

• View Profile
A pity, but no prob, as we are still in touch via discord.

DavidtheIdeaMan

• View Profile
It's for the best but Im glad you two are able to talk to eachother on Discord,I just Email him through Gmail every month.

Sinis

• View Profile
Re: Castlevania II - COA (Linear Reboot) & Castlevania II - SQ (Linear Reboot)
« Reply #1157 on: August 05, 2019, 10:18:03 pm »

Hey,is it alright if we lock this one up?

Nah, not really.

For all of those curious on this project I am making a rare appearance to explain the lack of updates.  Me and Ramdemann took all of our stuff underground until they are 100% done along with future projects.  They will be released here as IPS patches so no worries there.  News articles will be made in time about them to let everyone know that they are done :)

Any other stuff, including future endeavors, will be posted up on our YouTube channels.  Just search Castlevania: Cadence of Agony as you'll find our channels there.  Subscribe, bookmark or whatever to keep updated :)

Why I don't come around hardly these days is due to people like to cause drama towards me and slander my character, the real me behind this online alias, with misinformation and lies so I distanced myself from it all because I want nothing to do with that sort of atmosphere as I find it unhealthy and very unnatural.  I am not a snowflake though drama targeted towards me gets me short tempered as I find it a complete and utter waste of my time in every aspect including those it involves or dragged into it as it is disrespectful, false information, poor taste, vulgar and shows me who has psychological issues.  Sadly it made me break my natural character that I've held for over 30 years into someone different so enough was enough and booted that toxicity out of my ROM hacking and online activities.  I'll let the children play and fight over the box of crayons to see who can eat the most colorful sticks of wax filled pigment while I continue to do something productive with my life alongside my hobbies

This is the reason why a lot of us left the open Castlevania hacking scene.  Too much childish demeanor and perversion for drama was going on.

I know people will most likely come out of the woodwork to bring up their so-called issues but they're blocked for a reason.  Sadly they cannot take a hint that I want no further contact with them.  No apology, whether it be big or small in length, even brown nosing, in this universe, is not good enough for me to listen to them ever again.

Ramdemann

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 03:02:48 am by Ramdemann »