News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Cross Hermit Translation Project  (Read 5027 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Cross Hermit Translation Project
« on: January 08, 2006, 09:28:37 pm »
This is an automated message generated by Romhacking.net's RHDNBot.

Update By: chrrox

This is a website for the translation of the SRPG Cross Hermit.
The author is currently looking for any translators interested in joining the project. The first patch was released yesterday.

Available here as well.

Relevant Link: (http://crosshermit.evalpowar.com/)

RedComet

• View Profile
    • Twilight Translations
Re: Translations: Cross Hermit Translation Project
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 09:35:00 pm »
What the bloody hell? Why were two threads made?  ???
Twilight Translations - More than just Dragonball Z. :P

Nightcrawler

• View Profile
    • Nightcrawler's Translation Corporation
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:14:57 am »
You're in the logs as having approved the news twice at the same time.  In other words, you either jittered the mouse with a quick double click or something to that effect.

That's the same reason we got two copies of the same thing in the news queue that one time.  I need to look into adding code to prevent that somehow. I'm not really sure how to do it though.
TransCorp - Over 20 years of community dedication.
Dual Orb 2, Wozz, Emerald Dragon, Tenshi No Uta, Glory of Heracles IV SFC/SNES Translations

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 11:09:19 am »
You're in the logs as having approved the news twice at the same time.  In other words, you either jittered the mouse with a quick double click or something to that effect.

That's the same reason we got two copies of the same thing in the news queue that one time.  I need to look into adding code to prevent that somehow. I'm not really sure how to do it though.

Maybe just create a limit of 30 seconds between 2 news submissions / approvals. It should eliminate the problem and its very unlikely that it will be a problem for normal news submissions.
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.