News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: 1st Person NES RPG Dungeon Crawler Shadow Brain Translated  (Read 6545 times)

aishsha

• View Profile
    • Blog
I can only think of 2 MM games off the cuff... one is available on NES, the other one on SNES. There are very likely more of them. Someone is working on the SNES one IIRC.
They are at least 4. The first one was on GB. I was actually thinking about the NES one (liked the visuals a lot), but no promises anytime soon - I have a row of projects to finish and some other platforms to explore.

resq

• View Profile
so any updates on this? were people going to make manuals for it or something? was it a translation of the manual into English?
Come with me if you want to live.

aishsha

• View Profile
    • Blog
so any updates on this? were people going to make manuals for it or something? was it a translation of the manual into English?
Not anytime soon, I'm afraid.

resq

• View Profile
Hm okay I hope somebody makes a manual into English because I can't figure out how to play and the game looks pretty neat! it's a 8-bit 3D first person game kinda weird but unique!

aishsha

• View Profile
    • Blog
Hm okay I hope somebody makes a manual into English because I can't figure out how to play and the game looks pretty neat! it's a 8-bit 3D first person game kinda weird but unique!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/570546-shadow-brain/faqs
Help yourself.

resq

• View Profile
Ohh I see, thanks!