News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Comeback Courtroom 3 deliciousness  (Read 5725 times)

RHDNBot

Translations: Comeback Courtroom 3 deliciousness
« on: January 08, 2006, 07:19:14 pm »

This is an automated message generated by Romhacking.net's RHDNBot.

Update By: Dais

A wonderful, wonderful man name Broco has released a "demo" translation for Comeback Courtroom 3 (née Gyakuten Saiban), the third GBA game in that series that is more well known in the US thanks to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and why everyone on the internet was screaming "OBJECTION!" in the middle of otherwise bearable conversations.

While this is the third game in the series, this patch covers through the first chapter, which takes place -before- any previous game. So, not a lot of spoilers. Well, some, but not for game #2. Anyway, Broco is awesome!

Delightful sexual tension visually captured by Persona-sama.

Grab it here.

Relevant Link: (http://comebackcourt.sourceforge.net/)

Princeleaf

Re: Translations: Comeback Courtroom 3 deliciousness
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 07:58:23 pm »
Fucking awesome.

I've been waiting for this one for a while now. :]]]]]]]]]]]

Ultimate

• RPG and Strategy Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 09:17:45 pm »
I really wanted to wait a full release, but i guess i'll try the 1st Chapter out ^^

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 07:58:17 am »
Great, I am looking forward to the full release.
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

Great Red Spirit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 12:08:07 am »
Just played through the first case, and it was nicely done. I also liked the extra touch at the start of the second case :P

Kitsune Sniper

• Complaining about mods == trolling, whee
    • View Profile
    • Foxhack.net
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 02:13:38 am »
Oh man.

Those guys are REALLY making me want to buy a DS and Phoenix Wright just to find out about Mia...

And that intro to Chapter 2? Fucking BRILLIANT. I had to contain my laughter so as to not wake up my relatives.
For any further project updates, please visit my website. I do not wish to belong to a site where a user has no voice.

Miles

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 04:34:16 am »
Heh.

I'm very happy that they decided to stick with the names used in the US release of Phoenix Wright. The patch I played before had their original Japanese names it felt weird seeing Mia replaced with Chiriho.

Darkmoon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 02:53:42 pm »
At this point, I've only played half of the first case (until the recess), but it's superb.  It makes me want to go back and replay Phoenix Wright on my DS. =D

While it'd be nice if Capcom would bring the rest of the games over, it seems unlikely, but I don't feel so bad with the games in Broco's hands now.  It might take a while, but the quality is good. 

It makes me sad however thinking of how long I'll have to wait for the next case. =/

Grave Wisdom

• The Gaming Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 03:08:37 pm »
This series rules!!! It just sucks that Phoenix Wright isn't selling well. I hope the sales either pick up a bit, or Capcom decides to risk a second translation. But, there's really no series like this. It actually makes me miss doing jury duty...a little! ;)
"I have come back from the dead, and am now Red Pison"