News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Kishin Douji Zenki: Battle Raiden English Translation Released  (Read 4829 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: taskforce

Dynamic-Designs has released a fully playable English patch for Demon Child Zenki: Battle Raiden AKA Kishin Douji Zenki: Battle Raiden.  This is a fun and at times challenging platformer for Super Nintendo with some pretty nice graphics.  It is definitely recommended that you let the intro cycle a few times until the controls explanation starts as there are special moves that are required to finish the game which are explained during the controls explanation.  And this can only be seen by letting the intro cycle a few times.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link

patuli

• View Profile
This translation came out of nowhere, zenky was very popular here back in the 90's , so I will give this game a try right now.
Congratulation's to the team! and thanks for picking up this game.

justarandomguy

• View Profile
 I tried this game a few weeks ago and it was pretty good. Now I will understand the story! Thanks for the translation guys!

Special T

• View Profile
Thanks DD, I always enjoy translations from your group  :)

CrocMagnum

• View Profile
Hey! The sprites are gorgeous. Those late SNES games boasted some incredible graphics.

Never watched the anime but from what I gather it wasn't memorable. The game is a piece of work though.

Good work Dynamic Designs.  :thumbsup:

By the way is it just me or Zenki, the main character, looks like Guy Shishioh from Gaogaigar (1997)?

Pity the world if you fail Spirit Monk, for you are the last. (Jade Empire)

butane bob

• View Profile
Nice work dudes. Didn't even know anyone was working on this. I've played it before but didn't get really far, now i have an excuse to get into it again. Love the sprites and backgrounds - also random trivia: the studio that did this also did Hagane.

Bongo`

• Hatred is an illness...I feel your pain.
    • View Profile
    • Dynamic Designs
Nice work dudes. Didn't even know anyone was working on this. I've played it before but didn't get really far, now i have an excuse to get into it again. Love the sprites and backgrounds - also random trivia: the studio that did this also did Hagane.
  I have seen that name a bit, lately. Hagane. Must be a nice game.
Thanks for the compliments, guys. Hope you all enjoy playing it.
R.I.P Rose Mary C. 11/20/1937 - 2/11/2007
Dynamic-Designs Over 30 years of video game experience!
Completed: Doraemon RPG, Fuzzical Fighter, Gulliver Boy, Just Breed, FEDA, Mystic Ark, Slayers ( Co-op ), Lennus-II
Current: Aretha-2 and many more...

Special T

• View Profile
  I have seen that name a bit, lately. Hagane. Must be a nice game.
Thanks for the compliments, guys. Hope you all enjoy playing it.

You all do a really nice job with your translations, so thanks to everyone involved!

avanze

• Default User
    • View Profile
This looks like a neat game. Thus, much thanks for the translation.

elmer

• View Profile
Congratulations, guys!

I love the font that you've chosen, too.  :)