News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Documents: New Documents Added to the Database  (Read 1214 times)

RHDNBot

Documents: New Documents Added to the Database
« on: October 05, 2015, 08:31:05 pm »
Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Documents have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link

Quick Curly

• View Profile
Re: Documents: New Documents Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 08:44:20 pm »
Congratulations, DANGER X, on your first document! Not to mention, another "Level Hacking" document! ;)

As of right now, the Balloon Fight Level Hacking document pack has been downloaded 137 times. I hope that means that we'll be seeing some new Balloon Fight level hacks soon! :woot!: Although, perhaps people are simply checking out the documentation to learn new knowledge and basics that can potentially be carried over to other projects.

The Balloon Fight (NES) Hacking topic is still around for anyone who may benefit from more direct help, and/or if anyone has any additional information to contribute to a possible future update to the documentation itself, which is always appreciated. I know that I definitely could have used better and more comprehensive wording in some sections, so if anyone has any input, I'm sure that any Balloon Fight ROM hackers out there could benefit from other perspectives. :)

In the meantime, I'm currently working on a decent sized Kickle Cubicle documentation project, which will hopefully lead into a level hack of sorts for that game. So, perhaps there will be more "Level Hacking" documents to come in the future! :thumbsup:

dougeff

• View Profile
Re: Documents: New Documents Added to the Database
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 09:31:49 pm »
Hi Quick Curly! Long time no see.
nesdoug.com -- blog/tutorial on programming for the NES