News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Poll

Which control scheme would you prefer for the weak/strong attacks

B for Weak, forward + B for strong
0 (0%)
B for Weak, A for strong (running only available in towns)
0 (0%)
Forward B for weak, B for strong
0 (0%)
B for weak, Y for strong (X used for own menu and X again to change to other characters menu)
0 (0%)
other (please post your suggestion)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Secret Of Mana Gameplay Improvement Hack  (Read 129304 times)

dudejo

• View Profile
Re: Secret Of Mana Gameplay Improvement Hack
« Reply #520 on: August 12, 2018, 11:52:43 am »
I have no idea how it could be explained that the shop keepers set their prices that way story-wise tho lol:

- "I'd like a candy"
- "20 dollars !"
- "No, wait, make it two !"
- "60 dollars then ! Oh.. but.. I see you already have 1 in your pocket.. it'll be 140 in that case.."
- "What the..?? ... hey, don't look in my pockets ! How about I sell you my candy then ?"
- "Ohhh... ohh.. I already have a hundred.. I wouldn't be able to afford another one even if I sold my house.. (unless maybe if I sold it to watt's.. he already owns at least 4 houses himself.. so..)
- "Hum.. Sure.. I see.. well good luck with your business.. i'll go try dealing with that cat-person again instead.. should be less weird.. even with the cat puns.."

You are the only buyer in the entire world of those items and the manufacturers induce artificial rarity to ramp up the price :P

August 13, 2018, 08:28:54 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

(nm I figured out the secondary weapon thing...about that)

Is there a way of creating an audio or visual pointer to confirm that the secondary weapon is successfully equipped? I thought it was broken until I discovered by accident that it actually worked
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:34:27 pm by dudejo »

WeebeeGeebee

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 13, 2018, 09:52:54 pm »
"Hum... I have an idea, It could be interesting if items cost goes up depending on how much you carry."

That would definitely work, but how to implement it would be the trick.I don't know how it would get the inventory data to be able to pull it off.

talos91

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 14, 2018, 06:00:29 am »
So dudejo how the secondary weapon works?

dudejo

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 14, 2018, 07:31:01 am »
So dudejo how the secondary weapon works?

It works as the description says in the patching program included with the mod.

lightninghunter

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 17, 2018, 02:00:35 pm »
Just want to say I am really looking forward to the 1.0 release of this!  Secret of Mana, although still one of my favorite games, has been boring for a long time now due to how easy it has become.  I also never liked how unfair the spell casting system was.  My only question is, will this work on real hardware?

SageOwl

• View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 18, 2018, 02:32:13 am »
Just want to say I am really looking forward to the 1.0 release of this!  Secret of Mana, although still one of my favorite games, has been boring for a long time now due to how easy it has become.  I also never liked how unfair the spell casting system was.  My only question is, will this work on real hardware?
Works like a charm even with all the other patches added as well.