News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Does anyone know what game this is?  (Read 162899 times)

Mario4

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what game this is?
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2020, 06:37:04 am »
Hi there after reading your post As far as I think, it may or may not be one of these three game's
Mark of the Wolves,
Guilty Gear Xrd,
Soulcalibur II

Regards

Mario

nesrocks

• View Profile
    • nesrocks.com
« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2020, 09:23:48 pm »
I'm trying to remember the name of a game I played circa 1999-2002. It's a windows card game, in anime style (probably hentai, I think). The card game's name is Daifugō (大富豪, Grand Millionaire) or Daihinmin (大貧民, Grand Pauper) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daifug%C5%8D

RickkyJaden

• View Profile
    • https://soundcloud.com/3d7vish2p9cx
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2020, 08:54:47 am »
I forgot the name of game.. It wasn`t popular I think.. I was playing it in 2011-2012 years, it was offline for sure,single player. There were a guns for your character,1st point of view and magical skills. Also it was able to make your weapon better by some materials which were dropping from mobs(pitty I dont remember their models etc)..
I am Rickky Jaden, 20y.All I love in my life is a hockey,basketball and music creating. Learning in Linguistic School. Recently I have finished 3rd academic year, I like this one by the way, I didn`t thought that learning will give me pleasure.
Good luck !pow!

Poe

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2020, 05:40:33 am »
To be frank I have long given up hope that I will ever find this game again, as I have come to the conclusion that it must have been a rare homebrew game of some sort, because even its cover art looked like a slightly modified Final Fantasy Mystic Quest cover art.

People have suggested and found VERY similar games, but no one has ever found the precise game that I remember.

I know this post is already pretty old however there're still two games for SNES I remember which got a similar style:

- Wizardry (there exist more games of this series)
- Obitus

As far as I know Wizardry had Japanese and English language and was never released in Europe. Howver Obitus was released in the US but not in Europe either. I really hope that info might help.