News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [PSX] Final Fantasy VII - Retranslation Project (R06g)  (Read 274847 times)

Gaspi

• View Profile
Re: [PSX] Final Fantasy VII - Retranslation Project (R06g)
« Reply #540 on: April 01, 2021, 11:12:06 pm »
Thx so much for doing this proyect !!! :thumbsup:

killXtech

• View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 02, 2021, 12:39:06 am »
Has anyone noticed any issues with field hitboxes? Like sometimes I have a really hard time getting on ladders

cooper774

• View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 02, 2021, 03:00:19 pm »
I think is useful if someone have problem with a certain point in the game to upload a save file or save state so we can test it.

pating

• The Filipino Shark
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 03, 2021, 02:54:35 am »
Does anyone of you familiar with the window dialogue boxes in the World Map?

I extracted the script from using cebix tools and I just want to know what trigger these dialogues if possible.. thanks

:arrow_forward: 32
“Wark!?”
:arrow_forward: 38
{CLOUD}
“…I got the feeling
    I'm forgetting something…”
:arrow_forward: 39
{CLOUD}
“Hey, would you stay there
    just a minute?”
:arrow_forward: 40
{TIFA}
“…Let's see…where was I going…?”
:arrow_forward: 41
{TIFA}
“Please, Chocobo,
    would you wait just a minute?”
:arrow_forward: 44
{CLOUD}
“Watch out.”
:arrow_forward: 46
{TIFA}
“Bye. Take care.”
:arrow_forward: 48
{CID}
“Take care, kid.”

For those who can tell by replying thanks :slight_smile:

Katlamos

• View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 10, 2021, 03:57:02 am »
Love this project, just patched my game to this. I have been trying to play this on my PS VITA by way of Retroarch and PS ReARMed. When I go to start a new game, all I get is a black screen after the start menu; the FMV never loads. I verified that my files are working, I was able to load a game on my PC.

Using my PC, I was able to create a save file and move it to my Vita. The game crashed once again when it attempted to load the FMV of the Mako reactor being destroyed. It appears as though the game crashes on all FMV sequences on VITA ReARMed core.

burkhard_schmorell

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 11, 2021, 10:28:41 am »
Love this project, just patched my game to this. I have been trying to play this on my PS VITA by way of Retroarch and PS ReARMed. When I go to start a new game, all I get is a black screen after the start menu; the FMV never loads. I verified that my files are working, I was able to load a game on my PC.

Using my PC, I was able to create a save file and move it to my Vita. The game crashed once again when it attempted to load the FMV of the Mako reactor being destroyed. It appears as though the game crashes on all FMV sequences on VITA ReARMed core.
Is there some reason you want to run it in Retroarch as opposed to converting it to EBOOT and running in Adrenaline?

Katlamos

• View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 11, 2021, 08:48:12 pm »
Is there some reason you want to run it in Retroarch as opposed to converting it to EBOOT and running in Adrenaline?
Mostly I'm just used to using Retroarch for any non-PSP emulation. I used the program long before I hacked my Vita so I'm just used to it. Has the current build of the patch been tested in Adrenaline with EBOOT conversion to see if it works?

April 13, 2021, 01:43:09 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

So, to update on this, I did convert it to EBOOT.PBP and it works in Adrenline. I then decided to try using the converted EBOOT file in Retroarch with the ReARMed core, and the game began to play with no issues.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 01:43:09 am by Katlamos »