News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: [PC-98] SDF Macross: Skull Leader Complete Pack - released!  (Read 3515 times)

celcion

• View Profile
Re: [PC-98] SDF Macross: Skull Leader Complete Pack - released!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 06:29:28 am »
This is frustrating. Your advice worked, and now that I have just the floppies, dos disk, and patcher files in the folder I no longer get the previous error. However, nothing happens when I select the folder with the floppy images as the source. It never says okay, and it doesn't tell me that any files are missing. I've tried putting the floppies in different folders, and no dice. I've checked to make sure that the floppies are the right images. Do you have any idea of what could be causing it?

Is "GO!" button active now? If it is, try to press it.

Grillkick

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 06:49:02 am »
I wish! No, the source field still states "Not Selected" so the Go button is grayed out. The process itself is so simple, it's irritating that I'm experiencing this issue.

celcion

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 08:17:28 am »
I wish! No, the source field still states "Not Selected" so the Go button is grayed out. The process itself is so simple, it's irritating that I'm experiencing this issue.

Check PM please.

TwistedSyn

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2017, 09:42:17 am »
This is frustrating. Your advice worked, and now that I have just the floppies, dos disk, and patcher files in the folder I no longer get the previous error. However, nothing happens when I select the folder with the floppy images as the source. It never says okay, and it doesn't tell me that any files are missing. I've tried putting the floppies in different folders, and no dice. I've checked to make sure that the floppies are the right images. Do you have any idea of what could be causing it?

Would you happen to be using the floppies of SDF Macross: Skull Leader, if so that's not the right one. You need the complete pack version.

celcion

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 05:05:21 am »
Would you happen to be using the floppies of SDF Macross: Skull Leader, if so that's not the right one. You need the complete pack version.

No, he had correct floppies. It was a bug in patcher. We fixed it already and will update with the patch itself when we collect all responses from the gamers.

TwistedSyn

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2017, 12:56:39 pm »
No, he had correct floppies. It was a bug in patcher. We fixed it already and will update with the patch itself when we collect all responses from the gamers.

Ah ok. I was trying to patch the wrong floppies(Non Complete Pack) and it was doing the same thing to me. When I noticed I was using the wrong ones, I switched them and everything patched after that. Hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Also thanks for translating this! I've been a fan of Macross for years and always wanted to play this game because of it being turn based. I tried to get into it a couple of years ago but, the visual novel sections really put me off because I couldn't read Japanese. Now I can understand what they are saying and enjoy it.

Omega Xi

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2017, 07:39:28 am »
Thanks for the translation, it looks amazing and I can't wait to play it ^_^ At the moment I'm having the same issues as Grillkick with the patcher.  I have the correct files but the source field always says "Not Selected" when I have selected the directory with the disk images.  I look forward to playing once the updated patcher is released :)