News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Battle commands - NGPC game  (Read 1610 times)

wyndcrosser

• View Profile
Battle commands - NGPC game
« on: March 31, 2015, 11:19:52 pm »
As you've known I've been working on this game quite a bit (Biomotor Unitron 2), however over the last year I've been working at a new job and lost time working on it. I'm interested in finding out how to work the battle system better, but I'm not understanding the flow.

For example. An enemy goes to attack, but "の" is added at the end of the enemy's name and I get the following command as seen below. Any idea?

Fallenの
つめよ!!

Blades の
カマよ!!

There are a few others, would anyone care to assist me in the meaning of these? I think there would be about 4 more similar to what you see above. Thanks Again.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:25:42 pm by wyndcrosser »

mz

• Whore
    • View Profile
Re: Battle commands - NGPC game
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 11:43:17 pm »
I've never seen this game, but I suppose those could be the names of the attacks.

"Fallenのつめよ!!" could be "Fallen's hook!!" and "Bladesのカマよ!!" could be "Blades' sickle!!".

Just look up in a dictionary the words between の and よ and pick the most coherent meaning. :P
There has to be a better life.

wyndcrosser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »
I've never seen this game, but I suppose those could be the names of the attacks.

"Fallenのつめよ!!" could be "Fallen's hook!!" and "Bladesのカマよ!!" could be "Blades' sickle!!".

Just look up in a dictionary the words between の and よ and pick the most coherent meaning. :P

Hi Mz,

Thank you for the assistance. Are you a native speaker or a student, etc.? Thanks again,

mz

• Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 06:37:29 pm »
Are you a native speaker or a student, etc.?
Student, I guess.

Unfortunately, I've never seen a native speaker helping with the language around here.  :(
There has to be a better life.