News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Need help for Z3 hack stuff  (Read 6644 times)

bradzx

• View Profile
Re: Need help for Z3 hack stuff
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 04:09:34 pm »
Puzzledude

1. So basically, I can't get Master Sword, but I already got pendant of courage.  If I get all pendants, then will work even not on menu for pendant or I can't?
2. Oh bummer.
3.  :thumbsup:
4. You mean I can put any number of chest in dungeon?   Well I just hope if there is way.
5. Oh.  :(
6. Alright.
7. Guess I have to wait for him.

SGP

1. Ok.
2. No I havent.  Ok I will give a try.
3.  :crazy:
4. Uh what?
5.  Point one for GSP.  Sorry Puzzledude.
6. Oh ok.  But I need teamwork.  I can't do myself because I got hire to work.  I am only work 5pm to 9pm for Monday to Friday.
7. Well I ddin't ask for patch, but what if my hack start screw up while I already working on?
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 01:33:17 pm »
4) When you are using the dungeon editor to change things in the chest game houses, just try to add another chest. One type of chest is for treasure (big or small) and I believe the other type is only for the gambling game. The chest for gambling is near the end of the menu that pops up when you try to "insert and object" and is labelled "FF5".

6) You work 4 hours a day and don't have time to hack? How much do you sleep? LOL

7) The death counter was broken before you started on the game. That was a mistake made by Nintendo. If you download the patch that fixes it, you can open the patch in a program called "IPS Peek" and that will show you everything that the patch changes (in hex), thus giving you the code(s) to fix it manually. It's easier just to patch it though.
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2015, 09:53:21 am »
4. Oh ok.

5. 5 days.  Monday to Friday.  I am off for two days, Saturday and Sunday.  I am still waiting for them to call me,

6. Oh ok.

Still waiting for PD's answer.  Btw have you play his hack, PD's quest?
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 02:56:44 pm »
Still waiting for PD's answer.  Btw have you play his hack, PD's quest?

Yeah. I loved his dungeon designs but hated most of the overworld changes (sorry PD, don't take it personally). I wish there were more hacks like it and Bruce Campbell vs Ganon. If more people focused on hacks like that instead of trying to do the next Parallel Worlds and then quitting 1/3 or 1/2 way through maybe there might be 20 awesome ALttP hacks instead of like 4...

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 12:39:12 pm »
Yeah. I loved his dungeon designs but hated most of the overworld changes (sorry PD, don't take it personally). I wish there were more hacks like it and Bruce Campbell vs Ganon. If more people focused on hacks like that instead of trying to do the next Parallel Worlds and then quitting 1/3 or 1/2 way through maybe there might be 20 awesome ALttP hacks instead of like 4...
Yeah.  He create maze in both overworlds.   Yeah.  I notice there are alot of Z3 hack they are working on, but they never get done.  Me, I won't.  I need improve my hack for Ganon in Light World.  It might not easy for me to get 100% perfection.

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 02:06:31 pm »
Yeah.  He create maze in both overworlds.

Yeah the mazes were what I had a problem with. Sometimes I would be thinking to myself "it shouldn't be this much trouble just to reach the other side of the screen". And since the overworld changes were not as involved as the dungeon mods I kept thinking "I don't care about this stuff, just let me play the new dungeons". I still like the game though.