Okay so I am working on the next update. I'm making similar changes that Project II, but I am also removing ALL lines that have a hyphen to separate words. There are a couple of lines I am looking at that I am altering as well to be closer to either the Japanese, the GBA, or the DS translation in terms of wording as space allows.
For instance, the scene after Tellah attacks Edward now has Edward mention that Golbez was clad in dark armor.
When Yang meets Tellah for the first time, he now says "My condolences. I am Yang, High Monk of Fabul."
There are a couple of others too.
October 14, 2017, 07:51:16 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Version 1.83 has been approved . I've fixed the Namingway letters glitch and I've also made many script changes in places. Some came from the new update to Project II, while others use some lines from the GBA or DS translations with notes from Tomato's Legends of Localization used as well. Some things were shortened for space constraints but it all worked out.