News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Final Fantasy IV Namingway Edition (updated to Version 1.84)  (Read 50992 times)

Spooniest

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy IV Namingway Edition (updated to Version 1.84)
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2017, 11:23:51 am »
So I've decided to go through with it. The colon is to the left and it's been submitted for approval. It is rather simple to do, and to move back if you don't like it.

:D Yay I helped. Maybe it's a little sad that my life is at such a standstill that helping out on one edit of one tile in a SNES rom's font makes me get that rush of accomplishment endorphins, but I'm gonna forgive myself for it...it's been a rough year.

cospefogo

• "Take this silver dagger to save your neck."
    • View Profile
    • Fliperamas
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2017, 11:27:25 am »
:D Yay I helped. Maybe it's a little sad that my life is at such a standstill that helping out on one edit of one tile in a SNES rom's font makes me get that rush of accomplishment endorphins, but I'm gonna forgive myself for it...it's been a rough year.

Hats off to spooniest!
Cheers, man!
 :beer:
"Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard.
If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."

Rodimus Primal

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 08, 2017, 11:35:37 pm »

Any help you give is always appreciated Spooniest!  :beer:

Spooniest

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2017, 12:10:43 am »
That's two  :beer:  beer emojis now

I'm drinking a local Nashville brew called Yazoo Pale Ale...what're y'all downin'?

Nosgothy

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 21, 2017, 10:59:31 am »
Hi all, longtime lurker but first time poster on these forums.

Made an account to thank Rodimus and all who helped him for this amazing patch. Playing it on my SNES classic and am really enjoying it. So thanks!

I stumbled upon a minor error however. One of the bookshelves in the library in the Feymarch (where you can battle Asura and Leviathan) has a blank second textbox.

Nothing major, but thought I'd let you know. If I find more, I'll make sure to post again.

Rodimus Primal

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2017, 09:27:44 pm »
Hi all, longtime lurker but first time poster on these forums.

Made an account to thank Rodimus and all who helped him for this amazing patch. Playing it on my SNES classic and am really enjoying it. So thanks!

I stumbled upon a minor error however. One of the bookshelves in the library in the Feymarch (where you can battle Asura and Leviathan) has a blank second textbox.

Nothing major, but thought I'd let you know. If I find more, I'll make sure to post again.

Interesting. Might be a space issue in one of the text boxes and the overflow might be causing a blank page. If you know which ones I can try to figure out what's causing it to fix it. Glad you're enjoying it otherwise.