News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 2159 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: January 29, 2015, 04:21:13 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Gideon Zhi

• IRC Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 05:04:25 pm »

This is kind of neat, but I don't know why you'd play this version when you could be playing this version instead :)

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 08:00:59 pm »
This is kind of neat, but I don't know why you'd play this version when you could be playing this version instead :)

I did it just because I wanted to see what the gameplay diffs were for myself, but when I tried to load the european ROM on my US SNES it was a no go.

It all boiled down to running the ROM through the right program the right way but it took me long enough to figure it out (and the program's archaic interface didn't help) that I decided to release a patch of it so other people wouldn't have to go through the bullshit I did. :thumbsup: Taking a few minutes to locate and download a patch is much better than a noob spending a few hours trying to find a solution for the problem (and possibly giving up along the way). Sometimes you just want to play a game rather than having to work on it. LOL
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.