News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 4031 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: October 05, 2014, 06:27:43 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Korxroa

• Korxtendo
    • View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 11:12:13 pm »
Magical Doropie Hack "Magical Rockman" back in 2008
Magical Rockman aka The Wily Conquest (The Krion Conquest)

December 24th 1996? Like Intro Level AD 200X Rockman (Get Weapon Sprite from Rockman: Battle and Fighters for NGPC in 2000)
changed hack released date 24 December 1996 to Year 2008 (not 2000)

Matrixz's CSA doesn't support Magical Doropie/Krion Conquest, Modified Add Tile and X/Y Position for Doropie's Sprite like Magical Rockman
CSA works on Mega Man 4, MM4 Sprite Hack called "Doropie 4" ;)
The Last Fun Life

xnamkcor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 11:53:54 pm »
Changing a little girl to Rockman? Shouldn't that be listed as a "deprovement"?

Clippit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 06:21:41 pm »
There's been some really sweet hacks this month. I particularly loved the Shadow of the Ninja's one and that Felix color fix. I always thought it looked dark due to a problem with my emulator, or a bad rom dump, or something. I would've never thought it was something done on purpose. Anyway, that game's always been a childhood favourite of mine, so thanks to all the hackers involved. :thumbsup:
Regarding MegaMan and Doropie, I would've loved to make a hack where you get to play as her in MegaMan 1... but, her sprites turned out to be too big.  :-\
Oh, there was also a point where I would've liked to improve the Doropie to MegaMan hack, like adding an english logo, changing the alternate characters for other ones (yeah, there's secret characters... search it up), maybe re-add the cutscenes with a new storyline... though, that last one would've been a lot of trouble.
"I swear my victory to this feather!"

Korxroa

• Korxtendo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:21:15 pm »
@Clippit:
For Hacked Title Screen, download the Pacnsacdave's Website site
English Logo "Magical Rockman" not Magical Mega Man known as The Wily Conquest in America

Wrong Sprite Tiles with X/Y Position for Kagemaru and Aiko Like Magical Rockman, it's problems
No re-add the Cutscenes, Removed All Cutscenes in Magical Rockman (Magical Doropie HacK)

Replaced Proto Man (Kagemaru) and Roll (Aiko) in Magical Rockman using YY-CHR OR TLP
Find Sprites at sprites-inc(dot)co(dot)uk

new MM4/RM4 Hack called "Doropie 4" (Final version/Complete) work on progress.....
The Last Fun Life

Dwedit

• View Profile
    • Dwedit's Website
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 12:31:42 pm »
The Magical Rockman hack really needs the Megaman sound effects for the authentic experience.
"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button-pressing overlord."