In no particular order
1. Fix Permastuck spots discovered (5 spots have been corrected).
2. Limit warping in jungle area to Chozo ruins and redesign hive (done).
3. Open up a few locations where players were having difficulty jumping (about 4 locations fixed).
4. Make drop shafts in Metroid hive less brutal (in progress, you won't fall all the way to the bottom anymore
5. Seal off a few passagways that may be causing people to go in circles (such as in the under water area).
6. Reduce the loop back in a couple spots in the ruins.
7. Change a few enemies from indestructible to destructible in tight areas.
8. Add wall jump marker to pause map and potentially tune it up a bit more.
9. Reduce scope of the secret area and eliminate the warping/scrolling that loops you back.
10. Correct release date in readme
11. Add Change Log to readme
12. See if I can change the 10 missile doors to 5
13. Remove block in underwater area
Potential ASM items :
(I'll talk to Snarfblam but I'm not going to commit him to doing any changes)
1. Add missile recharge to all chargers (so missile + health)
2. Potential item collection/tracking issue (This may be fixable in Editroid during my update)