News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Rushing Beat Shura Hack - Progress Yamoka Playable  (Read 4007 times)

shadow501

• Pro Hex Editor
    • View Profile
Rushing Beat Shura Hack - Progress Yamoka Playable
« on: September 03, 2014, 10:50:23 am »
Hello Guys

I'm Work to let Yamoka playable I hope complete it  :)

This Video what I do .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftgjgwzEtQc

FallenAngel2387

• View Profile
Re: Rushing Beat Shura Hack - Progress Yamoka Playable
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:51:38 pm »
Aside from the magical kicks, is he basically Lord J from Brawl Brothers? It's hard to keep track of this series between regions.

http://snes9x.ipherswipsite.com/
^You can get an updated version of the emulator there. Speaking of, 1.52 plays Brawl Brother much better than 1.53 does, so you might want to hang onto a copy of it for that purpose(not sure if anything else is worse in 1.53, everything else I've tried seems fine, and in fact it plays Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium more perfectly than 1.52 does). They should both sound much better than 1.39 though.

TheUnderfaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 04:44:12 pm »
aah rushing beat, if there was ever a series in need of a re-translation its this one.
Especially the 3rd one, its English censorship rivals that of Bare Knuckle III.

shadow501

• Pro Hex Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 11:10:50 am »
Aside from the magical kicks, is he basically Lord J from Brawl Brothers? It's hard to keep track of this series between regions.

http://snes9x.ipherswipsite.com/
^You can get an updated version of the emulator there. Speaking of, 1.52 plays Brawl Brother much better than 1.53 does, so you might want to hang onto a copy of it for that purpose(not sure if anything else is worse in 1.53, everything else I've tried seems fine, and in fact it plays Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium more perfectly than 1.52 does). They should both sound much better than 1.39 though.

aah rushing beat, if there was ever a series in need of a re-translation its this one.
Especially the 3rd one, its English censorship rivals that of Bare Knuckle III.

I wonder why not comment about  subject, you are two talk about new version Snes9x also re-translation and Bare Knuckle III game, are you two watch video ?   :huh:

TheUnderfaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 03:42:58 pm »
I wonder why not comment about  subject

haha sorry, I love the idea of being able to play as Yamoka!
I will definitely play this when you finish it.  :thumbsup:

FallenAngel2387

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 12:51:03 am »
Everything I talked about related to the video.

I'm not familiar with Peace Keepers/Rushing Beat Shura, and I commented on how the playable character in the video looks like one of the playable characters in Brawl Brothers/Rushing Beat Ran.

Then I brought up a link to an updated version of the emulator you were using when you recorded that video, mainly because the newer versions should be much better overall. Just trying to be helpful there.

shadow501

• Pro Hex Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 02:41:02 pm »
haha sorry, I love the idea of being able to play as Yamoka!
I will definitely play this when you finish it.  :thumbsup:

Everything I talked about related to the video.

I'm not familiar with Peace Keepers/Rushing Beat Shura, and I commented on how the playable character in the video looks like one of the playable characters in Brawl Brothers/Rushing Beat Ran.

Then I brought up a link to an updated version of the emulator you were using when you recorded that video, mainly because the newer versions should be much better overall. Just trying to be helpful there.

Thank you guys for pass