The first beta release of LiteIPS is now available. LiteIPS is a lightweight command-line IPS (International Patching System) patcher for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/Mono 2.10.9.
* File patching.
* Patching to a copy of a file (so that the original is not modified.)
* Patching using an IPS patch located online.
* If patching fails with an error, then no files will be modified.
* Single application that runs on all major operating systems.
* Small application file size.RHDN Project PageRelevant Link: