News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 5224 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:05:38 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Drag0nwind

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:28:39 pm »
I always get so excited when I see a nice list of new hacks to looks through. Then I sigh when I realize it's just another slew of random SMB1 hacks.

:huh:

Superjustinbros

• View Profile
    • Super Justin: the Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 04:58:10 pm »
There's like 500+ SMB1 Rom hacks sadly.

At least it's good to see some good-quality Arkanoid hacks after so long...

Clippit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 08:31:56 pm »
Hmm... many of those Arkanoid hacks look pretty good. I gotta make sure to try them out.  :P
"I swear my victory to this feather!"

BlackDog61

• View Profile
    • Super Robot Wars A Portable translation thread
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 11:49:16 pm »
There's like 500+ SMB1 Rom hacks sadly.

I left so too and went to the RHDN search tool and... Howdy!! 197 hacks really accounted for! That's a ton!
http://www.romhacking.net/?page=hacks&genre=&platform=&game=709&category=&perpage=50&title=&author=&hacksearch=Go
And to think there are "only" 13 tools for that...  ;D

Superjustinbros

• View Profile
    • Super Justin: the Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 07:07:15 pm »
I hope someday someone makes a tool that let's you drag & drop enemies and tiles into a SMB level, like a beginners' SMB Editor without all that confusing "moving boxes without adding/removing" crap, sometimes breaking the map entirely if you do it wrong, which SMB Utility has. Just something more user-friendly with features SMB utility doesn't have, like a better GUI, background editing, and the ability to apply special patches via the editor through a checklist that enable stuff like hitting ? and brick blocks underwater, or additional objects like SMB2J's items, pipes from above, better rope/vine climbing, bumper/conveyor blocks like in that one demonstration hack, or heck, even auto scrolling. There's just so much SMB1 could be made to do but ROMhacking.net has nothing that enables enough freedom to make it feel like the editor used in a fangame like Mari0, sometimes thanks to the limited RAM.

Hmm... many of those Arkanoid hacks look pretty good. I gotta make sure to try them out.  :P
Thanks. I tried to make the Arkanoid hacks look like something professionally-made, since a lot of the older Arkanoid hacks on this site (no offense) are of quite poor quality IMO, with either poor level design or not opting to alter anything aside from the CHR bank, not even changing the palettes!

tompouce23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 10:19:28 am »
The link "Super Mario Bash" does not work.

snarfblam

• Submission Reviewer
  • CANT HACK METROID
    • View Profile
    • snarfblam
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 05:20:07 pm »
The link "Super Mario Bash" does not work.

If you read what it says on the page that comes up....

Quote from: internets
Hack does not exist! ID# 2039 is invalid! If this item previously existed and flagged as non-compliant, you may check this item's history page for record.

You can click on the link provided, and the entry history shows that the entry was removed because it was a duplicate of an existing entry. (I'm assuming the history is available to all users and not just staff, but I could be wrong.)

tompouce23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 04:48:25 pm »
Désolé, je ne comprend pas l'anglais puisque je suis francais.
I do not speak english :(

tryphon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 04:59:20 pm »
Le Monsieur te dit qu'ils sont au courant, et que c'est écrit sur la page quand tu cliques dessus.

Et moi je rajoute que même si tu speakes pas anglais, t'es capable de reader la phrase "Hack does not exist!", dans laquelle tu peux repérer "Hack" et "not exist", et inférer le sens général de la phrase.

Comme je suis sympa, j'ai cliqué pour toi sur le link "history", où j'ai lu "Duplicate of http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/205/", ce qui, malgré mon faible niveau d'Anglais (ben oui, je suis français aussi), me fait dire que tu pourrais trouver ton bonheur à l'adresse indiquée...

snarfblam

• Submission Reviewer
  • CANT HACK METROID
    • View Profile
    • snarfblam
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 06:31:01 pm »
Keep in mind that, at the very least, a machine language translation should accompany non-English posts.

The gentleman tells you they know, and that is written on the page when you click it.

And I add that even if you don't speak English, you can read the phrase "Hack does not exist", in which you can spot "Hack" and "not exist", and infer the general meaning of the sentence .

As I'm nice, I clicked on the "history" link for you, I read "Duplicate of http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/205/", which, despite my low level English (yes, I'm French too), tells me that you might find your happiness at the address listed ...

tryphon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 06:35:51 pm »
Oups, sorry :)

Oups, désolé :)

tompouce23

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 06:13:36 pm »
Et moi je te dis Tryphon que tu dois éviter ce genre de message ironique...
Pour ce qui est de l'erreur, je pensais que c'était une erreur automatique de la page donc sans patch à récupérer pensant qu'aucun modérateur ou administrateur aurais pu savoir sans d'éventuel retour.
Surtout que je viens ici pour faire mes courses de nouveaux hack et de les faire découvrir en tant que l'uploadeur officiel de "Romstation" et que j'ai à la base une très bonne image de romhacking.

And I tell you that you should avoid Tryphon such ironic message ...
Regarding the error, I thought it was an automatic error page so without thinking patch to recover any moderator or administrator would have known without any return.
Especially since I'm here to do my shopping new hack and discover them as the official uploader "RomStation" and I basically a very good image romhacking.