Got bored and started to tinker with the graphics in GunSmoke.
So I updated some power-ups items and then got the idea to replace the cowboy west with a way cooler poncho
- like the one Clint was sporting back in the day.
After editing the in-game character, the intro and the outro it struck me...
- How epic it would be to include some music from the iconic soundtrack from the 'Dollar-triology' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollars_Trilogy
Don't get me wrong - I think the in-game music in GunSmoke for NES is great.
I ONLY want to replace the intro and outro music with some Morricone tunes, especially one/two of the following:
- The good, the bad & the ugly (theme): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsIdYP1j6vg
- Ecstacy of goold (tGtBtU): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd_vcV2qNZY
- For a few dollars more (theme)
- For a fistful of dollars (titoli)
But... I don't have the slightest idea how to do it!
So - If you too share the dream of a spaghetti western NES game AND have the skills to compose and insert music in a CapCom game:Stand and deliver!