News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translate a small manual  (Read 2096 times)

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
Translate a small manual
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:02:41 pm »
http://www.videogameden.com/fc/extra/fim.pdf

Could someone translate this small manual for me? I don't think it would take very long. Thanks.

meikyoushisui

• View Profile
Re: Translate a small manual
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:33:24 am »
Rough:

The year 2XXX, a story not too far in the future. The great two superpowers were strengthening their armies and continuing a(n ugly -- there's a much better word for this) war. They stretch their hands even into space, and the Earth becomes desert -- about to be destroyed by continued global warming. The people live out their days with no place to live or food to eat. At this rate, the humanity and their Earth may be destroyed by their own egoism.
That was when the the aliens came. They destroyed the ozone layer with a special radiation beam, scheming to destroy humanity. It came to be thought of as both a warning and a challenge to humanity.

At length, the Aliens built a massive elevator known as the Astro Tube connecting the earth to their mother ship in orbit. They built bases everywhere, and began a full on attack with their massive battleship, Atlantis. The soldiers fell one after another in front of this great power. Was their no hope for humanity?
But their was one small ray of hope left (small light of hope?). Two superhuman cybersoldiers, Sergei and Frederick, created by a secret alliance of the two great nations, emerged from the (usuyogoreta -- lightly dirtied? I'm not using a dictionary at all, bear with me.) desert.
The two set out to save the ravaged Earth.