News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Itadaki Street  (Read 3485 times)

Sunken

• View Profile
Itadaki Street
« on: April 05, 2014, 01:58:12 pm »
Hi there!

I'm a big fan of Itadaki Street Series and I would like to contribute for a translation...

I'm not able to program or hack these games but I can provide translations for them! ;)

If anyone is interested in this kind of project, feel free to contact me! I can translate them in English, French or both...

Best regards

Bregalad

• View Profile
Re: Itadaki Street
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 03:17:44 pm »
Ca serait super d'avoir une traduction Japonnais->Français directement ! La plupart (toutes ?) des traductions de ROMs en français ont été faites depuis une version déjà traduite du japonnais en anglais, et le résultat laisse souvent à désirer :(

Sunken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 04:01:21 pm »
As far as I know, the only Itadaki Street games that were translated are Itadaki Street Special (PS2) and Itadaki Street Portable (PSP)...

My main goal is to work on a translation of Itadaki Street 3 (PS2) which is for me the best of the series!

Celice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 04:20:59 pm »
As far as I know, the only Itadaki Street games that were translated are Itadaki Street Special (PS2) and Itadaki Street Portable (PSP)...

My main goal is to work on a translation of Itadaki Street 3 (PS2) which is for me the best of the series!
There has been some work on the DS Itadaki Street both in English and in some other language, but neither were ever finished sadly... or any version of their work released. I'm super thankful for the PS2 and PSP translations though--I actually first discovered the series on the DS and with no Japanese knowledge, figured out how to play it. I've since come to love the series, and am glad we got Fortune Street. Hopefully a 3DS version comes out someday!

I'd love to see your work on Itadaki Street 3 come about some day. The more Itadaki Street, the better!

Sunken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 04:26:53 pm »
I just need to find someone interested in working on a patch and I can provide all the translations! ;)

I'm just so sad that the only translations were made on the Special editions mainly because they use the DQ and FF franchises but these games aren't the best in the series...

FinS

• View Profile
    • nothing much
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 05:35:39 pm »
I can do the hacking on Rose Neon but I'm already busy with many other things so help would be appreciated.

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 06:04:59 pm »
I've thought about translating the original Famicom game. It's on a list of games I may or may not translate depending on timing etc.

Sunken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 06:06:21 pm »
Yeah, that's a great idea too! ;)

EricThaDead

• View Profile
    • DECI.ML
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 05:28:56 pm »
I started on the original Famicom game about a year or so ago, but, since I can't read Japanese, and just being busy in general, I haven't gotten terribly far. (Mostly just menus)

Sunken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 05:38:09 pm »
Wow! Awesome work! I'm so glad to see that there's other Itadaki Street players here! If you need some help for translations, I'll be happy to help you! ;)

EricThaDead

• View Profile
    • DECI.ML
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »
I'll keep that in mind! But at this point, as I'm still very much a novice at this, I wouldn't want to waste your time and then I hit a roadblock that is beyond my ability. lol

Sunken

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 05:56:30 pm »
No problem, I would be happy to contribute to this! ;)

My main goal is to work on all the translations of the series!