IPS Peek, the IPS (International Patching System) patch viewer, has been updated to version 0.2.0.
This version adds some nice new features such as:
* ‘Modified’ appears in status bar.
* Added ‘Go To Row’ and ‘Copy Row’ menu items.
* Added ‘Size (Hex)’, ‘#’ (row number) and ‘IPS Size (Hex)’ columns.
* ‘Size’ and ‘IPS Size’ columns now display in decimal.
* Columns can be reordered and hidden (by right clicking the column headers.)
* Exporting only exports visible columns.
* Export file format improved.
* 'Data View' bytes are no longer fixed to 16 per row.
* 'Data View' height is no longer fixed when window is resized.
* 'Data View' contains line and column information.
This is just the start of several new releases in the coming months, so keep a look out for updates.RHDN Project PageRelevant Link: