News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ultimate hack  (Read 1925 times)

michaelm11

ultimate hack
« on: March 09, 2014, 12:24:06 pm »
I'm currently to make a Pokemon, digimon, Mario, Zelda and donkey Kong crossover. It will be a gameboy advance hack

It will be something similar to the super Mario z episodes meets kingdom hearts. I want to make an epic RPG game. I've done similar hacks in the past, but nothing this big.

As the fan/hack community, what would you like to see?

The story I'm thinking could be. The balance of time and space has been torn apart, and its up to a time warrior (new character) to gather these characters together to restore the balace

Drakon

• View Profile
    • 16 Bit Gamer
Re: ultimate hack
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 06:00:48 pm »
I'd like to see someone who makes claims and delivers on them.  There's far too many people saying they're going to do a hack.  People list this insanely huge and complicated idea of a hack which usually gets as far as the title screen and whatever easy to use editors allow them to change with a few mouse clickedy clicks.

I don't care what direction you take the hack as long as you keep us up to date with pictures and videos on a regular basis.

That being said story...story....uhm

Sure a temporal rift caused them all to find each other and they're working to fix it, sorta like chrono trigger but instead of time it's across dimensions or something.

And yes, I look forward to it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:11:47 pm by Drakon »

matt!

• JUS4QIX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:51:39 pm »

Jeville

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 05:50:51 pm »

matt!