The first release (version 0.1.0.0 beta) of IPS Peek is ready for download. IPS Peek is a tool used to look inside of IPS (International Patching System) patches.
* Shows patch records, record sizes, offsets and more!
* Shows Lunar IPS truncate extension (CHS).
* Shows data (in a hex view) written by a patch record.
* Shows total size of all modified data.
* Allows exporting of patch information to a text file for later use.
* Filtering support.
IPS Peek is currently in beta, so any feedback or suggestions are welcome.RHDN Project PageRelevant Link: