News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database  (Read 3951 times)

RHDNBot

ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« on: February 03, 2014, 09:59:44 pm »

Update By: RHDNBot

This is an automated message generated by ROMhacking.net's RHDNBot.

The following Hacks have been submitted and approved to the database (in submitted order oldest to newest):

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/)

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: New Hacks Added to the Database
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:13:32 pm »
I almost want to return to my own MMX hack, but it's mostly a sprite hack for Megaman, and I want to change the dialog in the game. Also, unsure how to obtain Megaman's sprites.

February 04, 2014, 06:20:48 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Also, Luckyman 6 has an 8-Bit remix of Everlong by Foo Fighters. Kind of worth checking out.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 06:20:48 pm by Plint Michigan »

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 04:15:31 am »
I almost want to return to my own MMX hack, but it's mostly a sprite hack for Megaman, and I want to change the dialog in the game. Also, unsure how to obtain Megaman's sprites.

February 04, 2014, 06:20:48 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Also, Luckyman 6 has an 8-Bit remix of Everlong by Foo Fighters. Kind of worth checking out.
DO it :D Theres always a need for another Mega Man hack :)

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 05:51:48 pm »
DO it :D Theres always a need for another Mega Man hack :)

Yeah, but who else would want to play Megaman X as a bunny? Plus, I'm not sure how to edit the text in the game. Although I do have competent spriting skills IMO, and know a bit about editing the sprites.

Kelvin the Lion

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 08:05:10 pm »
Chiko has stolen sprites from Megalion 2 which was my hack of Megaman 5. In luckyman 3, 5, 6, and 7 you can see boss portraits of my own versions of the boss robots. I must say it's odd to see something I drew appear in these messy rom hacks with unfair difficulty. You can see a playthrough of Megalion 2 here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48vvVc2DHyo
I honestly don't know if I should feel outraged or flattered.  Heh, he even kept part of the character names and added mame. Is that mame as in the arcade emulator? What's the deal with luckyman anyway?

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:14:41 pm »
That's kinda fucked up to be honest. It's not like we can contact the original devs/companies and ask for permission to modify their work, but in a fan community there at least should be some kind of respect towards another fan's work and to not blatantly steal something.