News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: Ponies invading my Megaman game? - Dr. Discord's Conquest Released!  (Read 12149 times)

RetiredBrony

• View Profile
I tried this hack out of curiosity and I liked it so much I got to what I think is the last boss. It's a giant face with two small platforms to jump on. Well, if I attempt to jump onto the platforms the game seems to crash and every time, which is the first time I've run into a problem with this hack. Anyone else experience this problem?

I'm using the latest Retroarch with the Bnes core.

Good job with the hack by the way, it was fun to play through.

I never had this problem during testing, nor any of the people who playtested it for me. We just simply never tried the not as popular emulators. There are all little inaccuracies with the emulation of the original too in different emulators, so that's not really my fault.

Virtuanes screws up the weapon meu whenever parallax scrolling is being used.
FceuX has a weird palette by default, and the color $23 is blue-ish instead of the supposed purple-ish. Also glitches with the final boss and a line of pixels is moved to the right.

M-Tee

• One pixel at a timeā€¦
    • View Profile
    • M-Tee Retro Graphics
FCEUX's palette has been corrected as of a few versions back.

zelkian

I never had this problem during testing, nor any of the people who playtested it for me. We just simply never tried the not as popular emulators. There are all little inaccuracies with the emulation of the original too in different emulators, so that's not really my fault.

Virtuanes screws up the weapon meu whenever parallax scrolling is being used.
FceuX has a weird palette by default, and the color $23 is blue-ish instead of the supposed purple-ish. Also glitches with the final boss and a line of pixels is moved to the right.

Ah ok, so it's probably Retroarch causing the problem. Good news though, I was able to defeat the first phase of the boss by bouncing the clone power off the bottom platform and hitting the brain. After that was defeated I was then able to jump on the platforms fine and complete the game. Thanks for responding.