News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Untranslated Crystal tile arm9 message  (Read 2228 times)

Auryn

• View Profile
Untranslated Crystal tile arm9 message
« on: November 18, 2013, 05:15:20 pm »
Hi everybody,
at many occasions CT2 gave me an error and this time i decided to finally understand what it says :p
Can somebody please translate this??

FAST6191

• View Profile
Re: Untranslated Crystal tile arm9 message
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 05:34:47 pm »
Hmm it does not appear in the .lng file, must be one of the ones still buried in the source (there were a few).
Anyway in selectable text that would be
ARM9大小错误!
是否修正?

My Chinese leaves an awful lot to be desired but something along the lines of "ARM9 size is wrong! Shall I fix it?". Whether that means it will set the header value for the size of the new ARM9 or not I have no idea (it has some token support for binary compression after all and when it comes to CT2 and compression I do not guess what will happen). Have you been adding instructions or making increased length ones?

Auryn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 11:57:10 am »
Hi Fast,
thanks, sorry for the late answer, i actually got an answer from a PM over at CR so i didn't check it in here.
I got that when i manually inserted the smaller arm9 (by compression) in to the AAI2 rom.
Well, what CT2 does when you say yes there, it's not only changing the size in the ndsheader but change a view bytes.
Addint to that it will "watermarking" the rom with "Crystal Tile" in the Chinese version 2 rom name in the banner.bin.

Anyway, if you are already looking at here, is the CRC16 function at gbatek wrong or it's normal that the CRC16 of the ndsheader doesn't match (in an original dump) or did my programmer do something wrong??

CyberFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 02:05:57 pm »
ARM9 wrong size!
Whether the amendment?