Hi, I want to tell you that I love your application and I was wondering if this type of level is compatible:Real size image Sonic Nes:
■ Conf. Act 1: 1a610
■ Conf. Enemies: 1b010
■ Level blocks: 1a010
■ Sectors of levels: 00010
I would also like to suggest some things that I would like you to consider for future versions:
● That the file-opening menu can be resized and that the application separately remember the "Config file name:" and "ROM file name:" routes.
● Make it optional to resample the image in order to see the graphics in editor correctly.
● Give the possibility to configure or deactivate the transparent color that is activated when using the option "View type:" since sometimes it is difficult to distinguish some files.
● Make the preview of the "Blocks Editor" move to the bottom of the window so that it does not overlap with the palettes and that the Zoom option is incorporated.
● Tiles can be grouped by similarity and an option is incorporated to edit identical graphics at the same time.
● That when going through a graphic in the "Blocks Editor" it tells you its hexadecimal value.
● It would be great to integrate a clipboard to be able to "copy" and "paste" the configuration of the tiles to reuse them later.
● Another thing I look forward to is to integrate a "Pattern" menu like the YY-CHR for the "Blocks Editor", that would really make it much easier to create custom graphics.
▬ My English is generated thanks to automated translators, so I apologize in advance my expressions are not correct