logo
 drop

Main

Community

Submissions

Help

84249220 visitors

Author Topic: Sacred Line Genesis - New thriller / horror game for Sega Mega Drive / Genesis  (Read 5501 times)

sashadarko

• View Profile
    • Sasha Darko's Official Site
The game is finished. Everything I mentioned before is implemented too: checkpoints, fighting system, I even added in-game encyclopedia.
I also have about ~300kb left in the "ROM" so maybe I'll add a bonus campaign into it (which I planned to release separately), which will be specifically fighting-oriented.
Porting of the graphics is a total hell to do though, so I'll think more about it.

Screenshots from the Beta:
Sacred Line: Genesis - New Thriller/Horror game for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive:
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,16780.0.html

Special T

• View Profile
Glad to hear it's done and almost released, great job!

sashadarko

• View Profile
    • Sasha Darko's Official Site
First post is now heavily upgraded, final demo is uploaded which is proofread by Watermelon staff. It shows all features and will end after fight with a skeleton.
I'll try to release it before Halloween, just need to make an manual. If you're interested to buy, download the demo and decide for yourself. If you're in, write me a message.
It actually was going to be released by Watermelon on cartridges, they also helped with grammar/spelling mistakes to make it more polished, but in the end their programmer/producer declined it because of the WAV system.
If someone here knows how to stop playback of WAVs immediately, your help will help to release this game on carts.
Sacred Line: Genesis - New Thriller/Horror game for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive:
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,16780.0.html

Da_GPer

• View Profile
So, there will not be a free download other then the demo?