News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: DBZ Legend Of The Saiyans New Patch  (Read 1768 times)

beckola89@gmail.com

• View Profile
DBZ Legend Of The Saiyans New Patch
« on: May 28, 2013, 01:14:44 pm »
I recently downloaded the latest patch of DBZ Legend of The Saiyans and I noticed that it will not tell me when an enemy drops items after a battle. :banghead: Has anyone else had this problem? Can someone please explain what rom I need to download for this patch to work correctly? There have been a ton of mediocre patches for this game and I want to play through this game with the best one possible. Someone please let me know if they've had this problem and explain what rom they used for the patch if they didn't experience this problem.

siryoink

• View Profile
    • Klepto Software
Re: DBZ Legend Of The Saiyans New Patch
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 09:55:00 pm »
Confirmed as a bug, and a rather embarassing one at that.

The biggest problem I've had with this game is trying to find people to test it.  You can imagine that by now, I've played more of this game than I ever cared to.  I handed out copies to a dozen people and never heard about this, released it since they "didn't find any bugs", and one year later this post is the first I've heard of it.   :banghead:

June 03, 2013, 10:49:19 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Found the problem and have a fix for it.  Insertion routine used to put the script back in for the last patch was wrong.  Damn... full year and no one reported all the problems it caused.  Emailing a fix to OP, will post it public after I get some feedback.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:49:19 pm by siryoink »