News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Small Japanese to English script translation wanted  (Read 2369 times)

Jdbye

Small Japanese to English script translation wanted
« on: April 29, 2013, 03:07:24 pm »
Would anyone be willing to help translate this script from Telefang 2 Power?
https://github.com/Jdbye/Telefang-2-English-Translation-Project/blob/master/Tools/Cartographer/tf2_power_script_013.txt

It's relatively small, only 200 lines, and it's the final thing missing for the game to be 100% translated.

No longer needed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:16:27 pm by Jdbye »

filler

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • "WINNERS DON'T SELL REPROS"
    • View Profile
    • Filler's Translation Projects
Re: Small Japanese to English script translation wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 08:43:11 pm »
I can probably handle this. I just did a bunch of these same kind of descriptions for Aretha. They don't look too bad aside from the kana only which is okay.

I cloned the repo. I can't find any of the other stuff translated. Should I bother making a branch and committing my changes for you to pull or should I just give you a link to them when I'm done?

Jdbye

Re: Small Japanese to English script translation wanted
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:16:12 pm »
I can probably handle this. I just did a bunch of these same kind of descriptions for Aretha. They don't look too bad aside from the kana only which is okay.

I cloned the repo. I can't find any of the other stuff translated. Should I bother making a branch and committing my changes for you to pull or should I just give you a link to them when I'm done?
I just got someone else to help with it earlier today. Thanks anyway.