News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Poll

ok I asked about the changing toad, for smb2, well here are some ideas, I change him to which one gets the most votes.

Stay as toad.
1 (20%)
Shyguy
1 (20%)
Parana plant (I tryed this smb1 it was kinda funny)
1 (20%)
Dry bones
2 (40%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: April 27, 2013, 10:42:14 pm

Author Topic: Super mario all stars \"Help\"  (Read 3110 times)

Puppetmon

Super mario all stars \"Help\"
« on: March 27, 2013, 10:24:19 pm »
So I'm modding SMAS  I'm switching all Mario sprites with a koopa-kid (Yellow spike shell), and all Luigi sprites with King Boo (I don't like playing as Mario, but I love the games  :huh: ) and it's going goodish.... I'm using Tile Molster, and SNES sprite editor, and I need help changing the text, and if any one could give me advice or a better program (I CAN NOT USE DOS programs) on finding a faster way to change the sprites for Mario and Luigi for smb3.... I changed the Mario sprites, well only small, big, and leaf-power (raccoon thingy), which took me like 3 days (and I have not even changed the star power jump, and swimming jumps)  :banghead: and I still have too change two more power ups, for Mario (I'n not touching frog, Cus I like that one :D) and Than the same for Luigi, any advice? Oh and for smb2 I'm switching the peach sprite for king bomb-bomb, and I'm not sure about toad, so any ideas for switching toad too?

March 27, 2013, 10:36:46 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I would show images of the koopa kid, and king boo but I can't figure out how to add photos to this
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:36:46 pm by Puppetmon »

M-Tee

• One pixel at a timeā€¦
    • View Profile
    • M-Tee Retro Graphics
Re: Super mario all stars \"Help\"
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:32:32 pm »
screenshots?

Puppetmon

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:11:29 pm »
I'll post the photo's tonight

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 06:50:45 pm »
Yo, where is picture?
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!