News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Princess Crown (Saturn) English Translation  (Read 371537 times)

Makeiks

• View Profile
Re: Princess Crown (Saturn) English Translation
« Reply #360 on: August 03, 2021, 04:35:49 pm »
Ty for the hard work guys

ZeroXXoreZ

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 09, 2021, 03:21:54 am »
CyberwarriorX, SamIAm. I love you both. Cannot wait to play this!

SamIAm

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 09, 2021, 04:56:55 am »
Thanks, guys. It's always good for morale to see your posts.

I wound up being busy with real-life work at the end of last month, but these last few days have seen good gains in Princess Crown.

There are a couple of places in the game where, following a major event, a large number of NPC townspeople will change what they say when you talk to them. It's been a bit of a slog making the rounds to check all that, but it's coming along.

ArkthePieKing

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 09, 2021, 06:29:19 pm »
Your persistent slogging is noted, filed, and appreciated homie. Y'all are killin' it fam!

mirage548

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2021, 04:49:16 pm »
thanks  for the hardwork, i keep watching for more UPDATES!
greetings from LIMA - PERU

Twicethericee

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2021, 12:14:56 am »
Can't wait to see this project get completed, I've been interested in this game for a while
"Right, Matsu!"

LancerECNM

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 28, 2021, 08:26:49 am »
Thanks for your hard work!
Reliably about once or twice a month I get reminded that this project exists and I come back to check to see if there have been updates.

jp55421

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 09, 2021, 07:39:23 pm »
Keep up the good work! Any updates on this? There is a lot of excitement about the project!

midget35

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 10, 2021, 01:48:13 pm »
Also sending support and best wishes for this project. Congratulations on the work so far. Cheers :)

SamIAm

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 16, 2021, 03:33:24 am »
Still pushing forward. I'm nearing the end of Gradriel's scenario in this current (and probably final) editing pass.

Thanks for all the encouragement, guys. The next time I stop working on this, I want it to be because the project is done.  :beer:

Snake1029

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 16, 2021, 10:49:32 am »
Still pushing forward. I'm nearing the end of Gradriel's scenario in this current (and probably final) editing pass.

Thanks for all the encouragement, guys. The next time I stop working on this, I want it to be because the project is done.  :beer:

Anytime I see an update I get more and more excited. I just got a really nice CRT, and have been looking forward to seeing this on it... I can't thank you enough for your hard work Sam. Keep it up and thanks for keeping everyone in the loop!

Much appreciated for your hard work!!!

Bruthkayo

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 19, 2021, 12:10:15 am »

It's so fantastic to hear that from you. I check back periodically to see how things are, and it's reassuring to know that you and CyberWarriorX are still working on this. I can't wait to play it!

ghettowario

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 19, 2021, 10:47:20 am »

I have been waiting years to finally play this in English.  You have no idea how happy and excited I am that you are doing this.  I would literally buy you a beer if I could.  I remember trying to play this years ago using a poorly translated guide from an old Kotaku article.  It was so slow and took me so long to look down at my printed translation and then back at the game again.  I gave up because I was so frustrated.  It killed the immersion for me.  I have aged since then and my worldview is so fundamentally different, but I have never stopped loving videogames and never stopped hoping that some day, one day, this game would see an actual English release.

Thank you for everything you do!

Furea_Ikatteiru

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2021, 03:13:28 pm »
Hello guys! Just wanted to give my support to you and the team. I've been quietly following the progress of this project off and on for a few months. While I'm not by any means a Sega enthusiast or even played a lot of Sega's library, I'm a sucker for hidden gems. Even more so for projects like this one that seek to give a game a new audience. I'm very thankful that the first time I play this game will be because of the work you've all done. So thank you!  :beer:   I hope you find even more opportunities in the future. Great job guys!

CartoonGamerMatt

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 30, 2021, 04:34:01 pm »
I just created an account so I can share my appreciation for this project. I've been eyeing this game for many years and once I found out the project was nearing completion, I bought a Japanese copy of the game so I could add to my collection, in preparation for the patch. Thank you so much for all the hard work! It's just amazing what translators do for the us gamers. I can't wait to play this game! It looks amazing! Keep up the great work and take care!  ;)

MerrMan

• View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 30, 2021, 11:28:47 pm »
This is one of those translations that, when it happens, I will have such a big smile on my face.

thetetine

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2021, 04:53:28 am »
Actually created the account for another translation, but immediately jumped on the opportunity to drop a message here too.
Can't wait for this translation. I'm a fan of Vanillaware, and I was always annoyed not being able to experience this game properly (playing with an english guide or learning Japanese weren't exactly the most convenient options). So I'm adding my voice to the others, thanking you for the hard work :thumbsup:

Jasvy

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 05, 2021, 12:44:56 pm »
The same for me. Just thank you for all the work already done. If you could finally end the translation, it will be a great addition to Saturn western playable catalog. Kudos for you!

SamIAm

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 06, 2021, 10:44:03 am »
It's incredible to see so much support for this. Thanks again, guys.

It's been a busy few weeks at work, but I'm back at it - literally writing this while waiting for another disc image to build.

budgiecat

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 09, 2021, 02:46:41 am »
Keep up the good work dont give up! As they say in Japan (anime) GANBATTR!!!   :thumbsup: :beer: :woot!: