Plint Michigan here. I just created an Addendum for an obscure hack by Ridley X that splices the hack together with DurfarC's Battle of Gamma to give it Battle of Gamma's music in order to make it more fresh. I had to make a few changes to the hack, though. I'm almost ready to submit except for one thing. In many areas, the sprites came out garbled. I tried to be as careful as possible when hacking the data of Battle of Gamma before adding Ridley X's hack, but some sprites still came out garbled, including the enemies in one sector of Top Man's stage, most enemies in Spark Man's stage, and Hard Man. The game is pretty much playable otherwise, but I'm wondering how to fix this.
December 22, 2012, 02:02:01 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Gee, thanks for the help guys.
Fortunately I figured it out on my own, so this can be locked.