News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Question regarding Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou.  (Read 2061 times)

baronnecro

Question regarding Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou.
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:29:29 am »
Does anyone know the status of the RH translation for: Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou ?
The link on this site: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/567/
has a dead link to the translator's site, and no one seems to know anything about the status of the translation or anything at all regarding it. I'm looking for information mostly just to know if ppl are working on this still or it got scrapped. I'd like to either help with this project, beta test it, or continue the project in my spare time if I could at least have most of the work to fall back on. Could someone please help me? thank you.  ;D

Moderator edit: We don't request ROMs on this site.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:25:52 pm by danke »

danke

• Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Question regarding Arabian Nights: Sabaku no Seirei Ou.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 02:28:32 pm »
If there isn't a patch in the database, chances are one was never released to the public.

As for the group itself, I don't think they've been active in years. I'm not sure how you'd get in touch with them without finding and contacting the individual members of the group. Even if you manage that, I'm not sure they'd just hand over their work like that. But it doesn't hurt to try.

golden

• View Profile
    • Mare Incognitum