News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Hacking the musics in The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (PS2)?  (Read 1481 times)

knighTeen87

• No More Room In Hell
    • View Profile
    • My personal site with Rom Hacks&Translations,Neo Geo Soundtracks,PSX Isos,CT 2007 Hack and more...t
You know, home ports of KoF series are famous with their awesome arranged soundtracks. Sadly, PS2 version of The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga doesn't have this option, the games are only running with their original soundtracks. But arranged tracks are available only for listening in the menus as a bonus. So is it possible to swap those original tracks with arranged ones? The DVD has both OSTs and ASTs, so what can i do for that? And I'm a beginner level hacker by the way :)

April 29, 2012, 07:09:15 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
You know, home ports of KoF series are famous with their awesome arranged soundtracks. Sadly, PS2 version of The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga doesn't have this option, the games are only running with their original soundtracks. But arranged tracks are available only for listening in the menus as a bonus. So is it possible to swap those original tracks with arranged ones? The DVD has both OSTs and ASTs, so what can i do for that? And I'm a beginner level hacker by the way :)