News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Your most recent gaming purchase?  (Read 38913 times)

Isao Kronos

• View Profile
Re: Your most recent gaming purchase?
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2013, 06:14:39 pm »
I used to own just Tooie on N64, a while back I got kazooie for 360 but I finally got around to getting Tooie. Now I just need to get the Ice Key on Kazooie so I can stop-n-swop it over to tooie and get dragon kazooie later.

xXBelmontXx

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2013, 02:06:53 am »
My most recent gaming purchase was 6 games , Far Cry 3 for PS3. Then on NES , M.C Kids , Legends of the diamond ,  Rainbow Islands , Trog! and a 110 in 1 Multicart.

Pikachumanson

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2013, 03:44:35 am »
My stepson just got the newest Tomb Raider on the xbox 360 for his birthday. That game looks very nice and it plays like resident evil 6.

Dr. Mario

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2013, 01:27:42 am »
Just picked up a Super Famicom that came with a copy of GP-1 which is a pretty bitching motorcycle racing game. I also grabbed a copy of Super Fire Pro Wrestling 2 so I could have a SFC exclusive.
What is a man? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Ioskeha

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2013, 09:43:27 am »
I think that I did pretty good last week. I got all these games for under $100.

Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica X HD (360)
Resident Evil 4 HD (360)
Tomb Raider Legend (360)
Witcher (PC)
Alen Wake (PC)
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (PC)
And I finally found a copy of Wizardry 8 (PC) for under $30. No box or booklet. Already had those from my old copy that was stolen.

I hope I don't come across as bragging. Was bored so I thought I make a post.

Dr. Mario

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2013, 12:53:12 pm »
I just picked up an only slightly off white Famicom along with Yoshi's Cookie, Lupin III, and a complete in box copy of Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti stickers and everything. Now I just need to mess around with different cables. I just wish my CRT actually had channels in the upper 90s...
What is a man? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

xXBelmontXx

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2013, 08:15:45 pm »
This past saturday i had one my best hauls in a while ''rarity-wise''.I picked up Baseball Stars 2, Widget , The Krion Conquest , The addams Family , Tecmo World Wrestling , Snoopy's silly sports spectacular , Bart VS the space mutants  and Adventure Island 3 on the NES. I also picked up a complete in box/factory sealed CastleVania Bloodlines on Sega Genesis. They arent super rare titles but they arent that common either. Some of them are not easy to find in the wild.

vivify93

• Submission Reviewer
  • Guardian of Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2013, 09:26:32 pm »
I bought a Vita--which came with a carrying pack, charger cords, power brick, and 8 GB memory card--a hard copy of Persona 4 Golden, and legitimate digital copies of Persona 1, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, and Persona 3 Portable. I later bought The 3rd Birthday because I have no self-control.

I'm quite content with my game collection, for now. We'll see how long this lasts.
All my life I've tried to fight what history has given me.

SleepyFist

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2017, 02:47:49 pm »
Taxes came a rolling in today.

Bought Jet Set Radio Future,
Persona 5 Steelbook,
LOZ Breath of the Wild (WiiU),
And Stardew Valley,

also bought a cheap Hero's Shield Mug and a Dr. Who Mug.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:09:55 pm by SleepyFist »
Sleepy's Album of the week|| Nick Johnston - Remarkably Human || https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7W3JvZBJQ

Isao Kronos

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2017, 04:32:53 pm »
I traded stuff in on Saturday to the newish not-Gamestop electronics store.

I got 50 bucks back which I reeinvested on:

in-store:
Dead Rising 2 PS3
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 PS3 (a replacement copy for the one i traded into gamestop for something)

and I ordered from them:
Dynasty Warriors 7 PS3
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen PS3

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2017, 05:11:58 pm »
I got some credit in a big store for returning a broken suitcase that was still under warranty and got Horizon Zero Dawn for it.

Also played Dawn of War 3 multiplayer beta over the weekend and SO pre-ordered the full game which will be out thursday.
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

Spooniest

• Ain't got no berf cer-fi-ti-cate on me now
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2017, 02:13:21 am »
Secret of Mana on VC? I think it was.

EDITO BY THE frito bandito: i traded in some carts at Game Galaxy (who kick arse by the way) and got 2 VC games: Super Mario RPG and Samurai Shodown (Neo Geo). :D

I am what we call the proverbial happy camper.

Editing by the Redditing Bedditing badoomba: I got River City Ransom and Sonic 1 on my Wii now as well. :)

... I'm gonna play some Diablo soon too, I'll see if I can stream it
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:53:50 pm by Spooniest »
I never wanted to work in a pet shop, you know. I wanted to be...a lumberjack.

Spooniest

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2017, 11:25:51 pm »
Today was one of the first times I came into some money and didn't get plotzed in quite a while. :/ I am proud of myself but also feel a sense of loss. I guess I'm not the party animal I once was.

Instead, I bought a couple medium pizzas for dinner for me and the Dadster, and I had just enough money left for 1000 Wii Points, so I chose for the game I decided on, Ys Book I+II for the Turbo CD.

:) Actually watched a little of that opening, and gawrsh, that does rock some face if I'm not mistaken. I've already played these games on Steam in remake form, so this will be most interesting for me indeed. I expect to be slaughtered like the weird kid in the neighborhood WHO IS BULLIED BY the red-headed stepchild.

These games were hard in remade form...

lexluthermiester

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2017, 07:18:04 am »
Today was one of the first times I came into some money and didn't get plotzed in quite a while. :/ I am proud of myself but also feel a sense of loss. I guess I'm not the party animal I once was.

Instead, I bought a couple medium pizzas for dinner for me and the Dadster, and I had just enough money left for 1000 Wii Points, so I chose for the game I decided on, Ys Book I+II for the Turbo CD.

:) Actually watched a little of that opening, and gawrsh, that does rock some face if I'm not mistaken. I've already played these games on Steam in remake form, so this will be most interesting for me indeed. I expect to be slaughtered like the weird kid in the neighborhood WHO IS BULLIED BY the red-headed stepchild.

These games were hard in remade form...
Funny enough, my most recent purchase was all of the YS games on GOG.com and a while before that the Crysis 1 collection from the same site. The YS series has been a favorite for more than 25 years.

Chronosplit

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2017, 08:57:44 pm »
I just got Smugglers V, it's expansion, and that one DLC for each for 85% off.

It's not being called the best thing in the world but I had a need for a space trader game on this compy, didn't want to go through X3 again, and I wasn't too sure if I could trust Escape Velocity Nova on a recent OSX version.  I'm thinking I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Isao Kronos

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2017, 03:36:39 am »
traded in some odds and ends

got Persona 5, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (wow i didnt know the online got kill, bad on me), Star Ocean 4, and Valkyria Chronicles

Spooniest

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2017, 04:04:49 pm »
Let's see what did I get

On VC, I bought Blaster Master for NES and New Adventure Island for TurboGrafx. :) Something about that game is just addictive to me. Music's good too. Plus, the frogs make a 'd'oh' pose when they die, which I find somehow hilarious.

I also got The Disney Afternoon Collection, but I posted about that in the Steam Summer Wail! thread.

DARKBOW923

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2017, 06:36:52 pm »
I don't purchase it because is a gift of humble bundle and steam, sorry but im spanish and my english is so bad :P
I got the game 'killing floor' on steam, and i thinking if i can get money to purchase undertale..
--
Regards.

lexluthermiester

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2017, 10:01:18 pm »
On VC, I bought Blaster Master for NES and New Adventure Island for TurboGrafx. :)
If you're a fan of the TG-16, Neutopia 1 & 2 are on the VC as well and are easily the best "LOZ1" clones ever made. IMHO, They are little better than LOZ1. And they're inexpensive!

Spooniest

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2017, 07:23:36 am »
If you're a fan of the TG-16, Neutopia 1 & 2 are on the VC as well and are easily the best "LOZ1" clones ever made. IMHO, They are little better than LOZ1. And they're inexpensive!

I guess I could give Neutopia another shot. It kinda started to get on my nerves a while back.