News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Giving some Utilities before Parodius die off permanently...  (Read 1763 times)

Hamtaro126

• R.I.P. 2006-2012
    • View Profile
Giving some Utilities before Parodius die off permanently...
« on: April 24, 2012, 12:41:08 am »
Before returning, (because parodius is dying) I am going to PM tepples and NE7!, then when authorized. download and upload a couple of utilities:

Kami's FC2SFC example converter
(NE7! from NESDEV saved this for me to archive, No Source)

and

Tepple's FDED map editor and example COUT uploader
(Based off of Apple 2's Monitor routines, uses Allegro, source code included)

But first, I am going to apologize to everyone about me lashing at this community, I was very stupid. From now on, I must be VERY careful on youtube.

*blames Anime fan-dubbing communities for me getting the warn*

EDIT: Got NE7! to authorize the FC2SFC utility by Kami, Waiting on Tepples for his authorization on his example utility!

EDIT2: NESDEV is gonna be moved, so only Parodius hosting is dying
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:54:10 pm by Hamtaro126 »
(Ban is Repealed because of refusal to accept action. Making this major problem worse, So if no-one tempbans me, I WILL NOT COME BACK PERMANENTLY)

Erase this when you are ready to act like a MAN!!!

snarfblam

• Submission Reviewer
  • CANT HACK METROID
    • View Profile
    • snarfblam
Re: Giving some Utilities before NESDEV/Parodius die off permanently...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 06:42:56 pm »
Before returning, (because NESDEV and other parodius sites are dying) I am going to PM tepples and NE7!, then when authorized. download and upload a couple of utilities:

NESDEV is most certainly not dying. If you've been following the threads, there have been many offers to host the site for free, and the general consensus seems to be that the forum and wiki should be carried over rather than restarting from scratch. It's probably a good plan to back up anything you find particularly useful or valuable, but you don't need to tell everyone the sky is falling.