News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: Fantasy Tactics 1.3 RELEASE!  (Read 27567 times)

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
Re: ROM Hacks: Fantasy Tactics 1.3 RELEASE!
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 01:37:54 pm »
In the decade where you're only allowed to download 390 some Megs a day.

...Okay, that's irrelevant since the 500 meg file doesn't require a download, but still. The computer I have is old and doesn't have that kind of space due to all the stuff I have on it, and I don't think my mom would appreciate me attempting to get it to work on HER computer.

Archael

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2011, 03:30:15 pm »
In the decade where you're only allowed to download 390 some Megs a day.

Wait what? I download 1000's of MB's daily. There is no arbitrary 390 MB download limit in 2011. Unless your internet service provider is pulling some shady stuff on you. Anyway, to get back on topic, yes, your computer will need the free space to have the file on it long enough for you to modify the file. After that you can burn it into a disc and get rid of the file, if space is really that tight.

Plint Michigan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 04:10:09 pm »
Wait what? I download 1000's of MB's daily. There is no arbitrary 390 MB download limit in 2011. Unless your internet service provider is pulling some shady stuff on you. Anyway, to get back on topic, yes, your computer will need the free space to have the file on it long enough for you to modify the file. After that you can burn it into a disc and get rid of the file, if space is really that tight.

I live in the country, so I'm stuck with satellite internet, which unlike satellite TV, is INCREDIBLY limited.

Also, if I burn it into a disk, I can only play it on said disk. I do not have a working device that allows me to play hacked games on my Playstation.

BRPXQZME

• じー
    • View Profile
    • The BRPXQZME Network
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 04:43:13 pm »
There is no arbitrary 390 MB download limit in 2011.
Not only is there a data cap in many places, there are even ISPs that want to bring data caps to wired broadband in the US of A (god forbid it!).
we are in a horrible and deadly danger

Archael

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 05:23:02 pm »
Not only is there a data cap in many places, there are even ISPs that want to bring data caps to wired broadband in the US of A (god forbid it!).

:crazy: