Just wanted to let you guys know that I finished translating the game and released it here at this site:http://www.dynamic-designs.us/chrono.shtml
I've also used the "Contact Staff" form to request that Romanian be added to the "Translations" section at RHDN as the staff here advised me. When it's approved, I'll also submit the translation here, but for now you can find it over at D-D (the site in the link above). I would like give a special thanks to Red Soul and Wildbill from the D-D board for helping me finalize my translation, along with Bongo` for his help in inserting the splash page into the patch and Taskforce for creating the project page for the translation, as well as hosting the patch at D-D.
Whew, I'm sure glad that I've finally finished with this translation. Let me tell you, this wasn't exactly a walk in the park to say the least. Sure in English, everything sounds good, but translating fantasy and sci-fi words into Romanian while maintaining their original meaning and also making it sound good isn't as easy as some might think. Not to mention that the maximum character limits for the text in some areas (as for item and tech descriptions) were a bit hard to deal with. That and all the bugs, errors and glitches that I had to fix along the way... Anyways, it's done and released now, enjoy!
Edit: Make sure that you use a non-headered rom to apply the patch on. If the rom has a header, you'll have to remove it using a utility such as snestool12 which can be found here at RHDN. That's also how it is for most other patches as well. For more info, check out the .txt file that comes with the .ips patch.
Edit 2: Okay it's been submitted here at RHDN also: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1702/