News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Rondo of Blood English Patch (PSP to TurboGrafx-CD).  (Read 104226 times)

Mindflower

• View Profile
Re: Rondo of Blood English Patch (PSP to TurboGrafx-CD).
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2019, 08:46:17 am »
@ all : I got it all sorted out, in terms of absolute frustration, please pm me!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 04:09:30 pm by Mindflower »

reyvgm

• View Profile
Re: Rondo of Blood English Patch (PSP to TurboGrafx-CD).
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2019, 09:30:06 pm »
Well I'm sorry I offended you by stating facts. I really wish I could offer advice or say what is exactly needed to change those voices, but I don't know how to get into that data. It's not in the WAV files as far as I found and there's 02 and 22 ISOs that might have said data but they open up blank. You also didn't acknowledge where it was clearly stated about in-game voice clips being beyond the scope and it wasn't, so nice ignoring that. Also I did PM Burnt Lasagna like 6 months ago and no reply. Also as far as I see on the projects sub forum, nowhere is necroposting discouraged, but creating a new topic about an existing one is. So there's that. Then there are 5 year and 1 year necroposts that no one griped about in this thread, but oh lord how dare I necro by 6 months.

I added the bits you mentioned to the page. They are worth noting, even if they are minor things.