News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Spot translation request for Burning Heroes credits  (Read 2008 times)

Recca

• Indignation!
    • View Profile
    • Dynamic-Designs
Spot translation request for Burning Heroes credits
« on: October 29, 2011, 12:48:31 pm »
On part of D-D, I would like to request if anyone could please translate these ending credits for Nekketsu Tairiku Burning Heroes. It's not that long, it consists of the staff who worked on the game:
http://www.dynamic-designs.us/d-dforum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=391&start=10

Just scroll down to the bottom of the second page there to Wildbill's post. There's two small screen shots per line. I think it would be best if the order of translation is as the screen shots. So starting from the top left one (that says "Staff") to the one directly right of it, next the following one directly below the top two to the left, then the right one and so forth in a zigzag manner.

We hope to have the translation released sometime by the end of this year as originally planned. So far, we've been making steady progress which is good. Well anyways, thanks in advance for the help! :thumbsup:
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

BRPXQZME

• じー
    • View Profile
    • The BRPXQZME Network
Re: Spot translation request for Burning Heroes credits
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:47:26 pm »
The work’s already been done here, which  shouldn’t be too hard to rearrange into its actual order by cross-referencing and is accurate as far as I skimmed it.

(The names have been flipped into Western order, and “Opus Corp.” may or may not be “Opus Studio Inc.”)
we are in a horrible and deadly danger