News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Tales Of Rebirth Japanese translator needed  (Read 15844 times)

AQWBlaZer91

• View Profile
Re: Translations: Tales Of Rebirth Japanese translator needed
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 10:39:07 am »
 :) I like the look at how Rebirths translation is going so far and I might download this if I get a more powerful computer. By the looks I think it might finish sometime in either 2012 or 2013.

BRPXQZME

• じー
    • View Profile
    • The BRPXQZME Network
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 02:04:19 pm »
I wish I knew more about this series, I really do. Such an amazing series, everyone says, and then I go and never find the time to check it out in depth!
we are in a horrible and deadly danger

fireball

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 11:01:09 am »
Not to derail entirely here now; but come to think of it, were any translations ever even "properly" finished or did people just spend all their time throwing insults, expressing how their collective childhoods were raped, and (I'm pretty sure this actually happened at least once) sacrificing unborn babies for "the greater good"?

This statement is quite interesting, I also remember that there were MANY DQ translations in the past but to my knowledge and being to lazy to check the databese  :P I think the actual FINISHED DQ translations were mostly independent from those early works and started from scratch. Which would make perfect sense now. Seems some projects are doomed from the beginning depending on the "audience" or something. I noticed that a year back or so with visual novel translations based on "new" games.