News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Grandia: Parallel Trippers (GBC) English Patch Complete!  (Read 16113 times)

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: Translations: Grandia: Parallel Trippers (GBC) English Patch Complete!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 01:34:44 am »
Being on a portable makes it easier to split those hours into smaller sessions. Seeing as many allow saving anywhere or else at least have a quick-save feature. Good if you only have say... 20 minutes free rather than a few hours to sit in front of the TV. At least you can get a bit of grinding done.

I recall easy getting at least 10 hours on my Game Boy Color back when I used it regularly (pretty much just DW1+2 and 3 and the Zelda Oracle of Seasons. That's all I had when the GBC was new, passed up Ages because mistakenly I though it was like Pokemon where it's only worthwhile to buy one version.). After getting my GBA SP, battery life stopped being a real issue. :)
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018

lannistry

• View Profile
Hey guys!
First of all, I wanna thanks for the translation. I've enjoyed playing it (Yes, I did).

I am looking for the action cards of the game, but I'm having some trouble finding them.
I just wanna keep them for me, as image.

Is there by any chance some way to hack the ROM and get the cards images?

Thanks!

lannistry

• View Profile
Hey guys!

I managed to get them all!

I get 2/3 from in the game and the rest I use a code that Mr. Fwibbles post somewhere!

Thanks for all your help!