News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation  (Read 121364 times)

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Super Famicom Game List A-C + SNES Game List
Re: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2013, 09:18:36 am »
Thanks LumInvader :)  Quite true :)

I just tend to forget to post is all.  We are very much alive and progress being made.  Animals VWF is done as well as items again (found a bug where if you viewed an animal it broke the items...).  Menus are next, then name entry and possibly the MD player.  And then editing and bug fixes as needed.

So yeah, very much alive :)
Yup exactly! ;)

warren

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2013, 09:28:42 am »
thanks for the update, i can hardly wait   :thumbsup:

CountBeachula

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2013, 11:45:15 pm »
You guys. Are. Amazing.

Next Gen Cowboy

• "People are like dice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2013, 01:53:02 am »
I'm really frustrated that I missed this thread, because I should have been cheering you guys on from the start. As usual if there's anything I can do (with my limited capabilities) to help let me know. If you need someone to beta test for bugs, or script errors I'd be more than happy to help. I don't usually do it anymore, but anything SteveMartin works on is something I'd be honored to help with.

Either way, rooting for you guys!
"Remember when we were in Japan? You said you were my gun, if you're the gun then that means I'm the bullet."

"All my life I've been waiting for the gunpowder to go off, you know what you need to ignite gunpowder? You need a gun."

rokuso3

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2013, 07:17:01 pm »
Great news!! I check this out quite frequently, although I restrain myself from posting to not pressure you, guys. It's good to have news, though. Thanks a lot!!

GhaleonQ

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2013, 04:18:58 pm »
As you can tell from their posts, they are doing the game justice with their care and attention to detail.  The product you receive will have no half-measures, if their past work and dedication is any indicator.

Thank you SO much.  I'll respond to your private message when I have a little time!

skydara

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2013, 10:00:46 pm »
I can't wait till this game is fully translated. so any idea as to when it is going to be ready

bonbonbobos

« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2013, 01:34:04 pm »
Just registered so I could express my appreciation of your work on this title! It's really so great of everyone who has worked on it to have done so. Good luck!

CountBeachula

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2013, 06:01:55 pm »
Keep it up, dudes! Can't wait to play this.

Mutaharu

« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2013, 08:57:16 pm »
Made an account just to voice my support. I adore Love-de-Lic! I recently managed to get a copy of this and UFO, so I'm super excited. Still need to get Lack of Love, though.

Thank you for doing this!

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2013, 07:56:57 pm »
To ease your worried minds here is an update.

Message from Esperknight from the Linda Cubed thread.

From talking with SteveMartin, it seems it was closed due to inactivity (I'm just too slow... :( ).  But I can say it's going along nicely.  At this time I've cleared most of the major hacking needing done and now have to work on getting 1 byte ascii setup since I don't have enough space in the EXE for all the stuff that needs going there.  Also thinking about implementing a new font to see how it looks too (which is done).  So almost there :)  At this time it should be fully playable albeit missing stuff from the EXE (status windows and what not).  So yeah, no dead :)

Please keep in mind that in addition to Esper's dozens of projects, he also has full-time commitments to his professional and personal life that limit the amount of time he can spend on this hobby. I can guarantee you that finishing the hacking will be a long and drawn out process as it is not easy nor simple work. In addition the script still needs an edit and various bits of untranslated text are floating around. The project is essentially at that phase where 90% of the project is done, but it only accounts for 10% of the work. The last 10% completion-wise is 90% and it is hard work.

Please do not ask for updates and when there is something to say, we will tell you. Please also refrain from posting unless you absolutely have to or have something to discuss in the thread. Now I can tell you the next update will be in the form of a translation preview video, but when that will happen I don't know.

vincent_vincent

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 31, 2013, 06:38:45 pm »
Who are you and why are you doing this to us?

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
« Reply #152 on: October 31, 2013, 07:34:30 pm »
Well, I did tell you that an update is coming, did I not? I should at least get a thanks for that. ;)

We'll probably want some feedback on the font(s) when the video is released.

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2013, 05:35:42 pm »
Who are you and why are you doing this to us?

Not going to lie, this made me laugh pretty good :)

I wasn't kidding when I say I forget and maybe I forgot to say that...  but as I've said in the Linda thread, Moon is going well :)  It's not as quick as I'd like but as Pennywise said work and personal life limit my time.  Plus the fact that I like to jump around from project to project (obviously) doesn't help ;)  But fear not, this project will get done and I have no intentions of abandoning it.  Especially when we're so close to getting done :D

But yeah... I'll try to maybe post once in a while but I've never been one to post much, I leave that for the other people I work with ;)

Gideon Zhi

• IRC Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2013, 06:03:53 pm »
Plus the fact that I like to jump around from project to project (obviously) doesn't help ;)

You really are Me v2.0.

LumInvader

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2013, 07:35:21 pm »
To ease your worried minds here is an update.

Message from Esperknight from the Linda Cubed thread.

Please keep in mind that in addition to Esper's dozens of projects, he also has full-time commitments to his professional and personal life that limit the amount of time he can spend on this hobby. I can guarantee you that finishing the hacking will be a long and drawn out process as it is not easy nor simple work. In addition the script still needs an edit and various bits of untranslated text are floating around. The project is essentially at that phase where 90% of the project is done, but it only accounts for 10% of the work. The last 10% completion-wise is 90% and it is hard work.

Please do not ask for updates and when there is something to say, we will tell you. Please also refrain from posting unless you absolutely have to or have something to discuss in the thread. Now I can tell you the next update will be in the form of a translation preview video, but when that will happen I don't know.

Pennywise isn't kidding.  If friend-of-translator says don't talk, then don't talk.  If this thread gets locked again, you're also not permitted to ask questions about it.  If you do, you'll receive a warning and your posts will become moderated.  Just treat this board as Romhacking's other IRC channel since the same suppressive restrictions apply.

BRPXQZME

• じー
    • View Profile
    • The BRPXQZME Network
« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2013, 07:41:20 pm »
You really are Me v2.0.
This is like the opposite of Highlander where there can be more than one and no one’s head gets cut off.
we are in a horrible and deadly danger

Gideon Zhi

• IRC Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2013, 07:50:09 pm »
This is like the opposite of Highlander where there can be more than one and no one’s head gets cut off.

Hey, just think what I could do with my own personal army of clones!

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2013, 07:53:36 pm »
Finish Shin Megami Tensei If...?

I'll see myself out ;D

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2013, 11:52:19 pm »
Please do not ask for updates and when there is something to say, we will tell you. Please also refrain from posting unless you absolutely have to or have something to discuss in the thread.

Can we have some updates? You must have something to say. I absolutely have to post this.

;D

If you all saw how many great things esperknight has going on you'd see why he keeps switching back and forth between them. Gonna be nothing but good things, Moon is only the start, though my personal favorite!
Currently working on Moon: Remix RPG Adventure translation