News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation  (Read 132096 times)

CountBeachula

• View Profile
Re: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2012, 04:53:33 pm »
Just came in to say how awesome you guys are! I've wanted to play this ever since I found out it existed all those years ago - keep up the good work!  8)

rokuso3

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2012, 09:25:00 am »
I also registered only to cheer you up :D, thanks for your work on this translation!!

BTW, I discovered Endonesia by the last comments and it seems very interesting ^^

Metroid

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2012, 09:39:45 am »
Funny you'd mention that, a friend of mine is currently in Japan and I asked her to look for it for me, without much hope since the game seems to be rare EVEN in Japan... and she did! So I should finally be able to play it very soon. (I'm in the UK) Exciting... except I won't understand what's going on, haha...
I hope you know that the PS2 is region locked.

yuka

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:40 pm »
I hope you know that the PS2 is region locked.

Nah, mine is not :) Modded.

Levant

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2012, 03:35:58 pm »
Not hurrying you people in any way but it has been a while since the last update, so just asking what's the "beef" with moon at the moment. Or is it just "no news is good news". =)

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2012, 11:25:32 pm »
I'm bad about updating this aren't I? :D  Still in progress :)  Translation is mostly done except for the hint line text and finalizing some other bits.  Editing needs to be done as well.  VWF needs to be applied to a few more areas too.  Overall though I'm hoping we can look at releasing this year (but don't hold me to that as we know how trying to set down dates goes...).  Steve Martin is out for the summer so I'm going to bug him while he's free to to see about getting the pieces done (and this reminds me I need to dump that hint line stuff too... :D ).  So yeah, you could say no news is good news ;)

Levant

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2012, 07:00:11 am »
Sounds mighty good in fact. Just take your time and keep up the good work, the things will be done when they're done. Thanks for your update.

pikapika

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2012, 09:08:06 am »
I'm bad about updating this aren't I? :D  Still in progress :)  Translation is mostly done except for the hint line text and finalizing some other bits.  Editing needs to be done as well.  VWF needs to be applied to a few more areas too.  Overall though I'm hoping we can look at releasing this year (but don't hold me to that as we know how trying to set down dates goes...).  Steve Martin is out for the summer so I'm going to bug him while he's free to to see about getting the pieces done (and this reminds me I need to dump that hint line stuff too... :D ).  So yeah, you could say no news is good news ;)

I'm happy to know!!!! Do your best and thanks again ;)

rokuso3

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2012, 03:54:30 pm »
Great news! It's good to know, I'm really excited about this game. Do you have your own website, blog or something for this project? It would be interesting to see it.

Keep up the good work!

fairdenizen

• America's Individuality
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2012, 10:43:59 am »
Just another weigh in to show you there's a lot of interest in this project  ;D

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Super Famicom Game List A-C + SNES Game List
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2012, 11:11:43 pm »
Nice choice :D im also here to cheer for you and your progress can't wait to see it soon man ;) take care

p.s i might know a couple of translators from a different site that i know that can help you out if you want ;)

Grethiwha

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2012, 04:20:00 pm »
Just registered to say how excited I am to find that someone is actively working on this. And it sounds like you might finish it too! Good luck! :-D

CountBeachula

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2012, 03:56:24 am »
Oh man, thank you guys so much for this! I'm so pumped!  ;D

relic.nt

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2012, 02:54:18 pm »
Wow, it sounds like you guys are pretty far along on this project.  I'm really excited to finally play through it.  I just wanted to throw out a "Good Luck!" to you and your team.

rokuso3

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2012, 07:05:17 pm »
Hey, how's it going? I've been visiting this topic very frequently, but there are no news on the project, or some kind of percentage to have an idea on how are you doing...

Anyway, good luck with this and thanks for your work on Moon!!  ;)

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2012, 08:29:08 pm »
There's been lots of progress recently behind the scenes, it's just never posted :) I don't think percentages are ever a good idea. In fact, statistics show 90% of the time they're made up out of nowhere and don't really mean anything...

Last I checked in esper only had one more VWF to implement(the game needs one for separate areas of text apparently), if I'm not mistaken. I see someone else offered translators, but that portion of the project's already been taken care of, but thanks =p It's going through one final proofread though. After that it's off to testing and that's it.

I don't have real time frame on this though, and most of what's left is out of my court now since I already finished the translating portion, so I'm probably not the best one to say exactly what's going on anymore. It's definitely NOT dead though, let me assure all of you  :thumbsup: I'm also preparing something special of my own for the game in the meantime that I've been working on everyday recently, so this project's still in my mind daily. Nothing's been forgotten.

Hopefully we have more news soon :)
Currently working on Moon: Remix RPG Adventure translation

rokuso3

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2012, 01:31:17 pm »
Hey, thanks for the quick answer!!

Those are great news then  ;D I'll keep getting back to this topic frequently. Thanks for your job!! :woot!:

Carnivol

• Consider it a privilege!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2012, 11:47:44 am »
Cool to see an update on this one.

By the way, as I've said on a couple of other projects lately (and previously on this one too); still very much interested in setting aside a good few hours in my schedule to throw in my 2 cents of feedback on it. If you'd like to know why "I'm your man," feel free to poke me in private. If you want some sort of credentials, poke me again and I'm sure I can find someone who do not completely hate me and everything I've had to say about their hard efforts. :beer:

GhaleonQ

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2012, 05:40:39 pm »
Oh, an update!

I still feel terrible about demonstrating interest and then dropping out (as it turns out, my recent promotion and work schedule would have changed my decision from "feel bad, but have to do so" to "absolutely cannot contribute," anyway).  I'm still ready to sacrifice sleep and do some promotion during any workday breaks that materialize, and I'm obviously rooting for you!

It sounds like SteveMartin has a special project.  Well, I know that some other people have a secret special project, too.  I can't wait for people to see what they are!  Go, Moon Team, Go!

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2012, 05:39:15 am »
Someone else with a secret Moon related project?  :huh: I can't imagine who else besides me is doing anything with it  :laugh:
Currently working on Moon: Remix RPG Adventure translation