News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation  (Read 132103 times)

Pennywise

• I'm curious
    • View Profile
    • Yojimbo's Translations
Re: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2013, 05:00:08 pm »
I reported you the mods for violating the rules of the forum. If you received a warning, you earned it ;D

I doubt they took me seriously though. Anyhow, it seems that various users have not read the rules of the forum and/or do not care for them. I just left a reminder that there are rules on the forum and if you violate them, you will be punished.

Btw, Esper said he finished his ASCII hack for the EXE, but needs to test it.

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Super Famicom Game List A-C + SNES Game List
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2013, 06:57:31 pm »
Yeah that last part in the very intro (3rd or 4th) page is the only translating needed left ;-) though that might take awhile i believe :P

VicVergil

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2013, 09:03:36 pm »
I have a slightly unrelated question but since most fans of this obscure yet amazing game are gathered here (I wish Tengai Makyou 4 would get the same love) I figured out maybe I could find someone with the answer here.
I heard that this game had been considered for a 1997 American release. Has anyone heard about this, or saw any magazine scans with English pics of the game in them? Or is it a hoax?

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2013, 09:58:06 pm »
I have a slightly unrelated question but since most fans of this obscure yet amazing game are gathered here (I wish Tengai Makyou 4 would get the same love) I figured out maybe I could find someone with the answer here.
I heard that this game had been considered for a 1997 American release. Has anyone heard about this, or saw any magazine scans with English pics of the game in them? Or is it a hoax?

Actually, I first learned about the game back in the 1997 October issue of GameFan magazine. If I remember right, they did write about it as though it was intended for an overseas release. Beyond that I don't know, though. The game was released within that same month in Japan, and usually localizations never happened that quickly, so a 1997 American release doesn't seem like it would have been likely.
Currently working on Moon: Remix RPG Adventure translation