News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation  (Read 131977 times)

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Super Famicom Game List A-C + SNES Game List
Re: Moon: Remix RPG Adventure PSX Translation
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2012, 10:29:48 am »
Thats great progress goin on, anychance of a Yuuyami Doori Tankentai translation too soon?

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2012, 03:47:12 am »
Was that something esper was doing or are you just randomly bringing up a game you'd like to see translated?  :o

I recognize that game, tried playing it before but couldn't get too into it, I'll have to try it again someday.
Currently working on Moon: Remix RPG Adventure translation

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2012, 11:05:11 am »
My mistake, about the game does it play like Clock Tower the first fear or similar? I've seen some clips of the gameplay but not much of it tho, but it looks almost like the twlight synorime series by a bit :)

kajoluri

« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2012, 12:59:10 pm »
Hello, totally just registered to stalk this thread better and to say how super happy I am someone has been working on this. ; v ;
I've been in and out of following Moon for awhile now and it wasn't until very recently I decided to look up for a possible translation of this game...
And so here we meet!!  :-[
I've actually looked at nearly nothing about this game's story. I wanted everything to be completely new to me when I play.
I thought that would be for the best? I also was thinking that maybe, I might record myself playing this game. I might even make it my first LP...
Whatever goes, I'm just really excited!!

GhaleonQ

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2012, 12:21:16 pm »
Hello, totally just registered to stalk this thread better and to say how super happy I am someone has been working on this. ; v ;
I've been in and out of following Moon for awhile now and it wasn't until very recently I decided to look up for a possible translation of this game...
And so here we meet!!  :-[
I've actually looked at nearly nothing about this game's story. I wanted everything to be completely new to me when I play.
I thought that would be for the best? I also was thinking that maybe, I might record myself playing this game. I might even make it my first LP...
Whatever goes, I'm just really excited!!

You won't be the only 1 to give it a go!  I strongly encourage it.  I don't recommend you reveal the story without the game, but if you want to convince someone skeptical of its merits who (like me) doesn't mind plot revelations (my NeoGAF topic aside), this reveals EVERYTHING in narrative form: http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/moon.htm .  Be strong, though!

kajoluri

« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2012, 11:35:05 pm »
You won't be the only 1 to give it a go!  I strongly encourage it.  I don't recommend you reveal the story without the game, but if you want to convince someone skeptical of its merits who (like me) doesn't mind plot revelations (my NeoGAF topic aside), this reveals EVERYTHING in narrative form: http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/moon.htm .  Be strong, though!
Thank you! I'll see what I wanna do...
I actually couldn't wait, so I started playing the game right away. I could pretty much understand the gist of what was going on with my amateur understanding of Japanese, hehe. I reached up to Love Level 14 where I last left off. I'm really liking Moon; it's so heart-warming, with charming characters, and the OST is very nice!
I would definitely love to record and share this game with more people sometime soon.~

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2012, 07:15:22 pm »
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks everyone for the support :D  Progress is still being made on the game as I mostly finished the VWF for the animals although it's a bit buggy still.... and then will go on to work on the canister and also the MD player too it seems.... and prob. a gajillion other places that use a seperate font routine :)

DSwizzy145, I'm interested in doing it if anyone is interested in translating it.  I've been looking at the Twilight Syndrome games too if anyones interested in those as well.  I quite enjoy horror games so always interested in looking into any of them :)

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2012, 05:53:23 pm »

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks everyone for the support  Progress is still being made on the game as I mostly finished the VWF for the animals although it's a bit buggy still.... and then will go on to work on the canister and also the MD player too it seems.... and prob. a gajillion other places that use a seperate font routineDSwizzy145, I'm interested in doing it if anyone is interested in translating it.  I've been looking at the Twilight Syndrome games too if anyones interested in those as well.  I quite enjoy horror games so always interested in looking into any of them
Alright :D if you insist on working that after Moon Remix RPG i would be glad to help out bro! i'll see if i can contact a couple of translators from sites i know and get down to business :) and see if they have time to contribute on it soon.

warren

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2012, 02:36:58 pm »
i registered just to say thank you  for this project! i love lovedelic games and i hope that someday we will be able to play them all  :)

oh and i hope that twilight syndrome will be your next project

and i wish that someone would work on this game http://easternmind.tumblr.com/post/202551606/japanofiles2yuuyamidooritankentai it looks awesome

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2012, 08:15:07 pm »
Warren, all on my list :D

And awesome, DSwizzy145 :D  I may check it out more soon.  I looked at it briefly but got sidetracked on getting some progress done on other projects :)

DSwizzy145

• Super Famicom Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2012, 05:04:19 pm »

Warren, all on my list
And awesome, DSwizzy145  I may check it out more soon.  I looked at it briefly but got sidetracked on getting some progress done on other projects
Cool then :) so i believe it's going accordingly to plan, i'll see if they're intrested in helping out in the project. definitely can't wait bro!! :D

GhaleonQ

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2012, 12:24:24 pm »
Warren, you have brilliant taste.  I see that it's Bruno from Hardcore Gaming 101 who wrote about it, so I'm not surprised, but I'm thrilled that someone else has heard of that.

Thanks again, translators!  You're genuinely the best sort of people.

warren

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2012, 12:35:20 pm »
thanks ghaleon, it was your post on neogaf that introduced me to love-de-lic games  ;)

another great game that needs a translation is nanatsu kaze no shima monogatari

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2012, 12:58:09 pm »
Definitely good taste :D Another recommended that one to me and it's on my list to look at more (I have briefly already).  A very beautiful game.  Saturn I'm not as familiar with so haven't dived in as much but soon enough ;)

warren

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2012, 01:44:45 pm »
well,some times ago i just searched for all the games on the list of datacrystal wiki requested translations

for some of them, like the lunatic dawn series, traverse: Starlight and Praerie, daikaijyuu monogatari II i couldn't even find any english info

esperknight

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2012, 02:39:02 pm »
I've looked at the list as well but I'm lazy about looking up games so prefer word of mouth for recs :)  It's definitely a good list though to check it out (hg101 too).  I have a long list of games I want to check out just need more time :D. But feel free to post suggestions as I don't mind.  Too many games I'm sure ive  missed :)

CountBeachula

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2012, 06:33:19 pm »
Just popping back in to tell you guys to keep up the good work. I was so excited to hear that this was close to being done!

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2012, 05:03:04 am »
I'm still looking forward to it too  :P

It's not much to keep secret, but I'm also working on a personal website that will cover all things Moon. And I mean everything I can get my hands on. And one thing that would help in the meantime, if there's anyone that knows the music before waiting to listen to it along with our English translation(shame on you!), it'd be nice if someone could transcribe what they hear for the lyrics to I'm Waiting For The Night, as I get completely lost at one point, and it'd be neat to have on the site :) What I can make out:

I'm waiting for the night
The moment....(I decide?)
My breath(breast?  :D) is getting
Close and close(??)
The time has come for us
Where we can be(??)

If anyone wants to waste time waiting here(how ironic), no better way to help out :)

December 23, 2012, 05:03:54 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I'm still looking forward to it too  :P

It's not much to keep secret, but I'm also working on a personal website that will cover all things Moon. And I mean everything I can get my hands on. And one thing that would help in the meantime, if there's anyone that knows the music before waiting to listen to it along with our English translation(shame on you!), it'd be nice if someone could transcribe what they hear for the lyrics to I'm Waiting For The Night, as I get completely lost at one(Edit: all) points, and it'd be neat to have on the site :) What I can make out:

I'm waiting for the night
The moment....(I decide?)
My breath(breast?  :D) is getting
Close and close(??)
The time has come for us
Where we can be(??)

If anyone wants to waste time waiting here(how ironic), no better way to help out :)

sillik

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2012, 05:59:44 am »
I have the soundtrack, though I haven't heard anything from it yet. :)
Here are the lyrics of I'm Waiting For The Night, from the booklet:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2a92q74.png

SteveMartin

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2012, 07:10:54 am »
Ah, thanks! But that reminded me there's the more full version of the song with Japanese vocals that came with that soundtrack. I wish thinking more about the lyrics for the version in-game, that has no Japanese but only English lyrics.

Thanks though, I never heard that one part as "moment of the sign," always swore it was "moment I decide."  Now I know  :thumbsup: Thanks for taking the time to scan that btw!